Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    thefigsonthetree Guest

Default cloud recordings

i ordered a few things from their website in the beginning of february. but, i already got the bill and i never received anything in the mail. then, i proceeded to e-mail them but i havent gotten an answer.

i know they're really busy, and the site isnt exactly updated everyday or anything. does anyone know the current state of cloud recordings, or why I might not be getting my purchases? I mean, I understand that my orders wouldnt arrive as quickly if I were to order something from amazon or anything, but I was simply wondering.

thanks.

sorry about that, we were waiting on some things from our distributor. they accidentally didn't send out some discs I requested before we went up to NY. but we are back on track now and your package should be there in a couple of days. thanks a bunch, john

thefigsonthetree Guest

thank you very much, john.

[Edited on 7-10-0606 by thefigsonthetree]

imota Guest

Originally posted by john
    sorry about that, we were waiting on some things from our distributor. they accidentally didn't send out some discs I requested before we went up to NY. but we are back on track now and your package should be there in a couple of days. thanks a bunch, john
    ...you're not into franz ferdinando, are you?

i fell in love with you, or was it you well-known artists talk to?

.... LAUGH!

gavsygoo Guest

Originally posted by imota
    Originally posted by john
    ...you're not into franz ferdinando, are you?

i fell in love with you, or was it you well-known artists talk to?

.... LAUGH!
    wow, imota, yu never cease to amaze me with your brand of comedy.

yayablahblah Guest

hello john?

i ordered will's book and the lorkakar cd
    quite awhile ago, and have not recieved either
    yet...i was just wondering if i should be expecting
    it soon

thanks

hi! i also ordered the book and a shirt & cd around february and was wondering if the order is set also. i have no problem waiting a little while for it just as long as it is on its way eventually.

<3

rob Guest

I also paid for a book around feb and have emailed a couple of times but haven't got any answer. I don't mind waiting either but some confirmation that it will turn up eventually would be great.

sorry guys. this is totally my fault. my printer broke while i was making the next batch of books and it caused the delay. i'm back on track now. if anyone needs a specific update or wants me to ship the rest of their order before the book is ready just email me: kelly at cloudrecordings.com

[Edited on 4-7-2006 by kelly]

rob Guest

Thanks for the update. I've emailed you regarding my order and look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers, Rob

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast