Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AirAlex85 Guest

Default I NEED "EXPLANATIONS II" "SINGLES & BEYOND" & "CUBIST CASTLE"

Hello- I'm doing this for my brother he is a huge fan of this group and hes looking all over for these 3 cds.

Explanations II
    Singles & Beyond
    Cubist Castle

If you have a copy of any of these albums and are willing to either e-mail me a copy of them or mail me a CDR, I can hook u up with cash either way.

My information is Below. Any help is appreciated thanks.

oof..look at the cloud recordings website or like a billion online mail orders for the latter two.

AirAlex85 Guest

Do u have a copy of Explanations II?

airplane Guest

i have explanations II but am unreliable (due to my location).

AirAlex85 Guest

anyone?

I have Cubist Castle & Singles and Beyond.

good luck finding explanation II, buti did see the double disc cubist castle with explanation as the second disc. it was like a week ago though at amoeba in san francisco and i have no clue if you live in sf. so...yeah. that will be a hard one to find

i recently saw it on ebay, i have a copy of it but am unreliable due to location and being a stonehead. i still owe william a copy of the smile bootleg. if you want a copy though i will endevour to do it this weekend along with all the other stuff i have been meaning to do.

it is only for completists though, i use it as background music and i have no idea if it goes with Dusk as i Dusk on vinyl and explanation on cd!! better than anything i could ever do though.
    have you got the tour ep, thats great!

AirAlex85 Guest

Nah but he wants that Tour EP as well.

Do u think u could send me a CD-R of Explanations and the Tour EP and I can paypal u some cash for shipping and for ur labor. Thanks

DrinkTeaEatBooks Guest

Or, you could go to http://www.cow.co.uk/ - they have Explanation II going for £6.98, + £2.00 international shipping, which works out at $16.90 - the cheapest way of getting that CD that I know of...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast