Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New album?

Default New album?

I know they're still touring and whatever, but they've got to be working on a new album! Will has so much friggen material. Mosaics is a very impressive work, but to be honest it's not really for me. Maybe someday I'll come around to it.
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

No disrespect to Circulatory System at all, but I think they should take a break and work on getting that OTC album out, personally.

Do you think they will so soon though? I imagined we'd get at least one more CS album before that comes out.

I recall a few months ago they had a recording session for new material for Album #4, recorded with this current live band.

Quote Originally Posted by soniclovenoize View Post
    I recall a few months ago they had a recording session for new material for Album #4, recorded with this current live band.
    Oh dang, that sounds familiar. Either way, good music incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by one-headedboy View Post
    I know they're still touring and whatever, but they've got to be working on a new album! Will has so much friggen material. Mosaics is a very impressive work, but to be honest it's not really for me. Maybe someday I'll come around to it.
    I like Mosaics, just every time I listen it feels incomplete. It feels like it's part of something else, like all the little bits go into another part or such.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    I was high when I was posting last night.

Not sure why a fourth CS album would precede the final Olivia Tremor Control album unless emotionally its just that hard for Will to address. My understanding was that it's basically finished minus a few overdubs and mixing/mastering.

Based on interviews with the band, that's correct.

Also DAVID LEE ROTH IN THE HOUSE!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeeRoth View Post
    Not sure why a fourth CS album would precede the final Olivia Tremor Control album unless emotionally its just that hard for Will to address. My understanding was that it's basically finished minus a few overdubs and mixing/mastering.
    Because Same Place has been in that state since before Mosaics. So it's not hard to imagine yet another one coming out before Same Place.

.... Idk they release albums like, once every 10-13 years. Daniel Tosh said a band isn't good after their 3rd album. So.... I can really wait. The only thing I would hope for is a tour but they are getting kind of old and I don't know how up for it they would be.

You all are crazy Mosaics is a work of art. Even just thinking about it right now is giving me endorphins, maybe that's because the last time I dropped I was really into it. Either way... something burning that intense and big can't last long that's why I think some of the songs were shorter/felt unfinished/etc. Worth it for me. Just repeat the song 3 times and there you go.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast