Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nighsgrandmother View Post
    How did Kevin Barnes make a bad impression on you?
    This one time... at a holiday surprise, in Oakland, when they did there crowd march... I did a few turns in the circle, dropped and came back up not all suggestively and he was checking me out hard core and I totally didn't appreciate it I'm an artist.

There is a big difference when someone is gawking at you and when someone is trying to interpret what your doing.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

I've been listening to Mosaics Within Mosaics every day since Friday.... and I often listen to OTC when I feel like it, a few times a month. I specifically have a whole barre/almost class routine to Signal Morning so I pretty much listen to that maybe... 4-7 times a week. If I get board of that I'll do the same thing to the self titled.

Besides Circulatory System, I also listen to things like this via my youtube playlist mexican music.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...2u6PHcUu1ua7Y4
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    This one time... at a holiday surprise, in Oakland, when they did there crowd march... I did a few turns in the circle, dropped and came back up not all suggestively and he was checking me out hard core and I totally didn't appreciate it I'm an artist.

There is a big difference when someone is gawking at you and when someone is trying to interpret what your doing.
    So this incident turned you off of his music? I honestly had no idea kevin took part in either of the holiday surprise tours...

Quote Originally Posted by nighsgrandmother View Post
    So this incident turned you off of his music? I honestly had no idea kevin took part in either of the holiday surprise tours...
    Yeah it's kind of immature of me. Iamanengine said if someones background is going to effect how you like someones music then you are.... I can't remember the exact word he used... but it IS in the Taylor Swift is Good thread.

I listened to all of Mosaics Within Mosaics yesterday and all of Signal Morning.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    Yeah it's kind of immature of me.
    Bingo, but hey it's your life! I always dedicate Tuesdays to listening to all my minders albums! I'm really digging the always red society tape too, and summer hymns!

I wish Kevin would check me out when I dance
    Signature.

sometimes i'll listen to some otc here, a chunk of of montreal there, a couple nmh songs every once in a while, maybe a bit of circulatory system if i feel like it. i'm actually on a major of montreal kick right now

I listen to various E6 bands every week. Sometimes full albums, sometimes a few selected songs. The bands that get constant plays are Circulatory System, Apples In Stereo, Olivia Tremor Control, Sunshine Fix.

- Surprising to go a week without of Montreal. The range they've covered makes it so easy to jump around.
    - around a month - Beulah/Apples -
    - quarterly - NMH/OTC/CS
    - random - everything else
    Oh my loves Iím waiting for our little hopes to break on through
    https://www.last.fm/user/lenn9o9n
    https://sickofnevers.bandcamp.com/releases

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast