Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Team townhall shirts?

When I was at my first night of NMH, I was thinking, gee, wouldn't it be cool if we all had some sort of townhall shirt? We could wear them to shows and then spot each other. Is that a dumb idea, I think it would be kind of cool. I don't know.
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

Let me put it this way:

First night of NMH I wore an OTC shirt; the second night, I wore a Circulatory System shirt. NO ONE FUCKING NOTICED.

Furthermore, no one knew what Jumping Fences was when Elf Power played it. Also, not many people really knew the Avery Island songs.

Kinda depressing.

Default Team townhall shirts?

I saw a guy in Dallas with a cool OTC shirt but I'm just not the guy to strike up a random conversation like that

I'm sure people noticed your shirt, sonic, it's just that most people don't talk to strangers. And strangers don't get much stranger than you!

at least at the show i went to it did seem like most people were not even really big fans of nmh let alone the entirety of e6. nobody even knew what andrew reiger was talking about when he said this song is for bill and they had no clue about jumping fences. i deifntley noticed that most of the people barely knew most of the songs in nmhs set. pretty much the only songs that registered fully with people were the obvious songs from itaots.

Yeah, I don't understand why people only know "Holland 1945," "King of Carrot Flowers" and the album title song. It's not like they were top 40 hits or something.

we should make a townhall call sort of like how they do duck calls..... a little inside I know.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

so you guys don't like the idea or you do? I've seen people at e6 shows wearing other e6 shirts, but I've never approached them. Actually, once or twice I've gone up to people and said "Are you from townhall?" and they look at me like I'm crazy. One time at a Madeline and Defiance, Ohio show though, theaddingmachine approached me for some strange reason and asked and I was like OMG YAAAAA so that was cool.
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

Quote Originally Posted by one-headedboy View Post
    so you guys don't like the idea or you do?
    I love it... I would wear it everywhere just in case.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast