Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Was it everything you ever dreamed?

Were the live shows all you guys ever dreamed it could have been? Were they as amazing as you hoped they might be? Did the show live up to expectations?

Honestly, it was everything I had ever thought it would have been. I just wish it had happened a few years prior, when I was still really into Neutral Milk. I rarely listen to them nowadays and if I do it's OAI, never ITAOTS.
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

I haven't listened to NMH in a while. I think it's going to be good hearing them live for the first time in so long.

Totally worth standing in the cold for an hour and a half.

Totally worth a 7 hour (each way) drive.

I also drove 7 hours to see Jeff solo in Athens and that was totally worth it too

Could anyone who went last night kindly provide some details on the seating arrangements? Is it just a free-for-all when you get in, like a movie theater, or are ushers directing people to seats? And any blocked-off "VIP" seat nonsense?

Gracias.

Good question. General admission seating probably means a really long line. I'm fine with a balcony seat.

I'm going tonight and on Monday... don't listen to NMH like I did back when I was 15 but damn I couldn't be more excited.

for what it's worth, I went last night, showed up 10 minutes before NMH's advertised start time, walked in looking for seats to no avail, asked the kind security man up front if the standing room area was also part of the GA section, it was. Can't believe more people weren't standing down there. After seeing Jeff three times from a sizeable distance in a seated venue it was fucking awesome to stand like 10 feet away. It filled up right before they went on but there was definitely room for more people down there.

Yeah, the standing area looked nice. I would have done that if I were alone (I got seated tickets because of my girlfriend's knee surgery). The seats we got tonight were in the balcony a few rows back, but still really good. Good sound and view.

I can't stand sitting at concerts. The first time I saw Jeff solo was at the 40 watt in Athens, waited a couple hours in 14 degree weather and we were right front and center. That was probably my favorite concert ever, second time was in Orlando, waited maybe an hour, front and center again, and I saw the full band in Atlanta, waited about 2 hours and was front and center.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast