Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: New Art!

That is awesome, Kelly. Make sure he knows we appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    And the next few weeks they'll be finishing the artwork for the new Circulatory System
    album
    first things first.... new music or new art... I got to tell you all I am a little bias. I'll take an hour with my headphones on then a waltz through a gallery of my favorite artist. JUST ME!!! juuuust me being a little low brow.

That is very good news about the new album fabricating. Not just exciting for us but think about all the stuff that has happened recently and they are still pulling through doing what they got to do. Admirable!!!

anyways did any of you all buy that last drawing in the artwork section??? it says its available until you go to pay pal, then they are like... DENIED!!!!
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    first things first.... new music or new art... I got to tell you all I am a little bias. I'll take an hour with my headphones on then a waltz through a gallery of my favorite artist. JUST ME!!! juuuust me being a little low brow.
    No idea what you're trying to say here.

No idea what you're trying to say here.
    let me break it down for you I'll go slow...
    I would personally rather hear a new circulatory system cd than see new art work. Either way... I hope they come up. what would you want to get your hands on first??? of course I would love to have a new piece of artwork but... Then I'm the only one enjoying it to the fullest but a new album we would ALL be enjoying it together!!!

What about you.... and I mean ALL of you. Aren't we all stoked about things materializing? I assume you (abel) weren't just posting that to make me look stupid and your just acting like a friendly moderator trying to engage users in thread related conversation. Because I'm SMART!!! like A in Anatomy smart, I've said that before. here. heeaar.
    Last edited by BrainDamege; 09-25-2013 at 12:52 AM. Reason: ghramcrackingit down
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

I'm really excited for the album! It will be cool to see the new paintings, but I probably won't be able to afford one and I'm going to be super jealous of those who can.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    let me break it down for you I'll go slow...
    I would personally rather hear a new circulatory system cd than see new art work. Either way... I hope they come up. what would you want to get your hands on first??? of course I would love to have a new piece of artwork but... Then I'm the only one enjoying it to the fullest but a new album we would ALL be enjoying it together!!!

What about you.... and I mean ALL of you. Aren't we all stoked about things materializing? I assume you (abel) weren't just posting that to make me look stupid and your just acting like a friendly moderator trying to engage users in thread related conversation. Because I'm SMART!!! like A in Anatomy smart, I've said that before. here. heeaar.
    No, I just didn't get what you were saying and was interested in hearing what you meant.

Kelly is talking about them finishing the artwork for the album, though, so no matter which they finish first, you're going to hear and see it all at the same time anyway. The artwork is definitely secondary to the music in the case of an album, but I greatly anticipate both.

Kelly, great to hear! I'm excited for new CS, and art. Will's always created beautiful things, and I can't wait for more beauty to be born onto this earth from him. Keep us posted and send him good vibes
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

best wishes, will. hang in there, you and the gang are doing a god's work. i'm very much looking forward to hearing/seeing the work going on

Kelly, would Will design a crown tattoo for me? I would compensate him for it.
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

is that weird, wanting someone's art tattooed on you? My ex's roommate was an artist and I got a piece of his art tattooed on me. I think it's sweet.

You had me at Helvetica.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast