Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Art!

I really want #172 but I'm concerned about spending on drawings then next month not being able to have a budget for paintings.

I love #172 but... I would love be able to purchase paintings more. I can't decided what to do.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

These drawings are pretty fantastic. Happy to have one.

Thank you Kelly and Will. I've been a fan of the art for some time but never thought I'd own any. To ship from Georgia to New York and still spend less than $30! Making some good stuff accessible to the people.

I'd love to buy a painting. A 16-20 for $600 would be an absolute bargain. From my time working at an art gallery, I'd expect something of Will's quality at that size to be at least $800 up to $1,200 once the gallery gets a cut. Not trying to push the price up or anything, just commenting about how wonderful it is to have Will's work at prices accessible to his fans.
    Who knew that there would actually be a hell, and that it would be in New Jersey?

B...tsk, did you get 175? I saw it today and wanted to get it, but when I got home from work it was sold

but really, paintings. That's what I am truly interested in, and I'm glad there seems to be an interest here for them, even at a higher price point.
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

I got my drawing #162 about a week ago, and I love it! It's awesome to own a piece of Will's art history!

#177 is pretty kickass, guys.

FUCK the two pieces I wanted to buy on the first are gone....

bring on the canvas
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

#177 is pretty kickass, guys.
    I really like 172 and 174... I'm pissed I waited so long. I like it when he does long drawings, I like the lines. One looks like a Dorito scorp and the other is like a bong. that's what I'm seeing. My fine arts teacher last semester said art is a mirror. but you know... I'm sure she meant it more abstract like. those comparisons I made are more like Rorschach interpretations... EITHER WAY you know what I mean we all see things differently.

#177 is still available however. avail a abel.

i've been casually saving images of will's art for a while now.. and i think i've saved most of what's floating around the net. so i've started using the wayback machine on archive.org to look for older images... like on cloud and orange twin, and some random tumbr feeds. however, on most pages they are so old the images aren't on the servers anymore.
    example:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200101191...n/cullen2.html

does anyone have copies of these images? or know someone who may (like a webmaster)?

i have a .zip of everything i've got right now.. here

help the collection grow!! can you guys post stuff that's not there?

Dayum! These are rad!

E6 board on the E6 board, bracing for universe implosion.

Will Hart skateboard deck:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast