Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Art!

Paintings. I would pay good money for some.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    Sorry, Will was watching Arrested Development all weekend so he didn't frame any new drawings until today. Just added 3 more large ones. We'll have some more small (less expensive) drawings for this weekend.

Will says thanks for everybody's support! You're helping him pay some doctor bills!
    -kelly
    What would the cost of a larger painting be? I really want one...

Quote Originally Posted by soniclovenoize View Post
    What would the cost of a larger painting be? I really want one...
    I do to.... I really want an actual paint on canvas art. The drawings are worth it but painting is more.... mount on the wall.

I can't imagine how fast the paintings would go. the drawings went super fast though I don't believe anyone is checking that page more than I am, someone is way crazier than I.... we HAVE to get together.

Kelly said she will post smaller drawings too, they would make good Christmas presents you guys.... I've been saying it all year so far we have got to get ready for Christmas. and Halloween.
    Last edited by BrainDamege; 05-29-2013 at 10:08 AM. Reason: you guy (s)
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

Will hasn't been painting much the past couple of years. But I'll let him know that you guys are interested in seeing some paintings in the shop. Maybe that will encourage him to finish a few.

Paintings usually cost a bit more. We base the price on the size and how much time Will spent on it. For example, Will sold paintings on Orange Twin and Cloud's websites about 10 years ago. Paintings that were 16x20 inches usually sold for about $400-600. Paintings that were 8x10 sold for about $200.

Do you guys like the abstract color paintings or would you like to see ones with birds, crowns, etc?

Both, preference for birds. I'd really consider buying a painting for a couple hundred.

birds with crowns in an abstract environment.... lol

anything really. but thanks for asking!
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

more have been added! i was lucky enough to get #166 and #160 before. these latest 3 are really great too, though, and i wish i had more to spend. check them out!

i'd definitely like to see more paintings, as well!

yeah I'd drop quite a bit on a painting. Always loved Will's crowns, cubist castle art is some of my favorite, but anything beautiful I will buy.

I actually was thinking of getting a crown tattoo (styled after The giant day art) for a while, but I don't know about that now.
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

#174 is sweet.
    Indeed. I really like #172 as well.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast