Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Piaptk

Oh, hell yeah! American Derivative is sooo good. I just played it the other day, after seeing a lazer show at my local planetarium (it was Beatles, though, not Zep).

I also have that Lazer Zeppelin album that is cut into an old LaserDisc. How Lazer is that!!??

Quote Originally Posted by EarthlyCitizen View Post
    Oh, hell yeah! American Derivative is sooo good. I just played it the other day, after seeing a lazer show at my local planetarium (it was Beatles, though, not Zep).

I also have that Lazer Zeppelin album that is cut into an old LaserDisc. How Lazer is that!!??
    dude I wanted one of those so effing bad. I have never even heard it, want to pm it to me?

I inquired about a year ago into the band, Mike said they are no more though apparently have another album recorded. I keep pestering him to release it, when he was looking for new media to release music on I suggested the "Lazer Zepplin USB Lazer Pointer" which would be BITCHIN. Anyways, I want to hear it bad.
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

I actually may have picked American Derivative up off your recommendation once.
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

It's possible that I was talking about them on here. I think there was another guy too...it was a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by one-headedboy View Post
    dude I wanted one of those so effing bad. I have never even heard it, want to pm it to me?
    I don't have a digital copy, but the track (Highway Hypnosis) is still on their myspace if you want to give it a listen.

I haven't even heard about the second album. I wonder why it wouldn't be released...

Another personal favorite from PIAPTK is Golden Boot's Coyote Deathbed Surprise. On the first side you drop the needle in the center of the record, and it plays from the inside out. On side B there are two parallel tracks, and when you drop the needle it will play either one set of songs or the other.

I bought it just because it was such a weird record, but it turned out that the music was really awesome as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12