Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is so cool.

Oh, i had missed the info about the song The Same Place! (which is a great one)
    Good to read the new album WILL BE

Quote Originally Posted by tito00 View Post
    Oh, i had missed the info about the song The Same Place! (which is a great one)
    Good to read the new album WILL BE
    there was never a doubt to me that they wouldn't put it out. Its just been SO MUCH anticipation I thought I was going to explode.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

I was a little scared that maybe they hadn't gotten around to cutting vocals with Bill yet. I have no doubt this album will be a triumph and a great reminder to the music world the incredible talent that was Bill Doss.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeeRoth View Post
    and a great reminder to the music world the incredible talent that was Bill Doss.
    the incredible talent THAT WAS Bill Doss??? the incredible talent THAT IS Bill Doss!!!! I can assure you he is going NO WHERE in the music world. <---- and I mean that like he is not going anywhere (like forgoten) or not continue to be a constant source of inspiration. He has a very current (and classic) sound.

Hope I didn't sound too mean. I get what your saying but I just want to say, great musicians never really die, they leave back something that lives on forever. Same with all great performers. They continue to inspire.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

I think its safe to assume I meant is., but thanks for the flowery lecture. No longer living musicians can still inspire? How deep. No kidding.

Wow, DLR, you're a legend. Keep posting.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeeRoth View Post
    I think its safe to assume I meant is., but thanks for the flowery lecture.
    oh thanks... I often try to make things pretty. Unless, you know, its something modern.

flowers

ohhh, I should have read every post, but I still wont...

I didn't realize this was the passive aggressive insult thread. I was under the influence it was for talking about an interview with Will that would probably lead to other olivia tremor control conversation, and not trying to put your other co-listeners down, my bad. Friendly moderaters we have around here. Totaly leading by example.

I can understand why some people stop coming here. unfortunatly, I have no other people to talk to about this music so I have no other outlet. sigh* make the most with what you have. Most users here are pretty chill anyways.
    Last edited by BrainDamege; 03-21-2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: this post was kind of sarcastic

I was being sincere. That guy has been around forever and is well liked. I wish he would post more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast