Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default SEALED copy of "Horse & Elephant Eatery (No Elephants Allowed)" on vinyl for sale

hey all

a good friend of mine is in a pinch and trying to make rent $$. he is reluctantly selling his still sealed copy of "horse & elephant eatery (no elephants allowed): the singles & songles collection" LP from 2001 on Kindercore Records. It's way out of print, pressed on sweet clear red vinyl, and this copy is still sealed (kindercore packaged everything in a sealed sleeve...it hasn't been torn open yet. he's been holding onto it for years)

he asked me to post here and see if anyone is interested in buying it. lemme know! (looking for somewhere around $100? is that too much? lemme know what you guys think...i've seen open copies sell for $75)

THANKS!

I'm interested!

on discogs.com you can buy it in NM condition for 28 GBP. so a 100 dollars seems a little much...

tdc tryin to swindle us!?!?!

I've seen it go for a lot but the fact that it is still sealed means it is probably worth way more. i bet a serious collector will buy it. I don't know much about records and I got a really good deal on most of mine. Even when I bought the gay parade from kindercore directly it wasn't sealed so the fact that it is still sealed is insaneeee can you post a pic because I'm just curious as to what it looks like.
    i want you on the kitchen table, public bathroom. on the dirty floor.

Quote Originally Posted by ufoinkushiro View Post
    mimi merlot saves the day again

$100 is way too much. It sells for around $50 open in great condition. Being sealed really wouldn't add much to the value, and certainly not double. I'd say no more than $65, that's probably a little high still though

No, you see it's also a painting. And you can wear it to an upcoming Jeff Mangum show.

i very clearly asked "is that too much?" in my original post. im not trying to swindle anyone.

whoever is interested, please PM me. im open to offers.

I like how many experts we have on record collecting in here.

And by "experts" I mean "people who have no clue what the fuck they're talking about".

Value drops by half when you open the shrink. $100 is a pretty good deal for a sealed Horse & Elephant.

so Beaple I have no clue what the fuck I'm talking about...

but you're right, apparently it is worth $100 if real record collecting fans want to pay that

And by "real record collecting fans" I mean "people who like to add 50 dollar if that makes a difference between NM or M". and I even didn't find a way to include the word "fuck" in that sentence

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast