Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default What are your favorite Christmas albums?

Maybe you don't like Christmas music, I don't know. I'm a huge fan of Ella Fitzgerald's Wishing You a Swinging Christmas, Bela Fleck's Jingle All the Way, Julian's The Singing Saws at Christmastime, and Bright Eyes' A Christmas Album.
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

oh man you beat me too it... I wanted to start a thread like this but favorite chirstmas *songs*

barbara striesand christmas album by far the best in the world. I listen to it in the off season too!!! She is my biggest inspiration for everything... acting/singing/dancing she even did ballet on funny girl. I love her so much if there is anyone I would want to be it would be barabar streisand. best chirstmas album ever in the world I think. her ava maria.... perfecto.

Ella Fitzgerald is one of best vocalist of this era. even dietrich fischer dieskau was a huge fan, and he is the most recorded voice in history! can you believe that the person who, to date, has the most recordings of their voice is an ella fan? even frank sinatra loved he. Her "hark the harold angels sing" is the best, a peek of vocal perfection its almost like she is just talking the lyrics. If there was one recording that I would want to play for aliens or people of the future/past, it would be that one.... they should have beamed that out into the andromeda galaxy instead of "across the universe"... sorry just saying.

I really believe that chirstmas music is the best music. eveyone likes it. the only thing better than chirstmas music is more chirstmas music. <--- thats a quote from ella too. except she said singing.

talk about singing the blues, she was like born in a brothel wasn't she? I had a teacher say he "thought" that. not 100%.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

Krispy Kreme's new album
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Koster
    If we knew what we were doing, people would say we sold out.
    My music

Quote Originally Posted by surrealistnightmare View Post
    Krispy Kreme's new album
    genius, will get what's recommended here as proof I don't know christmas music very well...edited this video to belle & sebastian - oh come emmanuel because its the holiday song I 'think' I like...wife said to change it

http://www.facebook.com/v/10151263425378984
    Oh my loves Iím waiting for our little hopes to break on through
    https://www.last.fm/user/lenn9o9n
    https://sickofnevers.bandcamp.com/releases

I love Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses
    i want you on the kitchen table, public bathroom. on the dirty floor.

Quote Originally Posted by ufoinkushiro View Post
    mimi merlot saves the day again

The new sufjan stevens boxset silver & gold is really awesome. I liked the first boxset of christmas albums too but the new one is great.

Haha I can't get the Krispy Kreme song out of my head

Quote Originally Posted by aaron! View Post
    The new sufjan stevens boxset silver & gold is really awesome. I liked the first boxset of christmas albums too but the new one is great.
    YES
    I've only listened to a few songs, because that is just a huge amount of music, but I love what I've heard
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Koster
    If we knew what we were doing, people would say we sold out.
    My music

Singing Saw!<3

that christmas song was pretty funny. krispy kream.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast