Page 14 of 107 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thosedamnbuckets View Post
    Don't think I'm letting you get away with not telling me.
    HAH! Okay, well this is one fucked up one, and it's a little hazy being a few days from it's happening but it went something like this: You, me, Mimi_Merlot, Jane, Julie, Jdrawmeasheep, Christina_isn't_creative, drumsandfire, beeftown and between the bars were all hanging out in this really old squatter, and then we were like "lets get acid!" so we wander about and I think we were already high or something because we kept stumbling a lot, but anyway we find this airport and between the bars was like "I KNOW WE CAN FLY TO THIS PLACE I KNOW AND WE CAN GET IT!" and we all went on the plane, without any tickets or anything, and all sat down, and there were NO other passengers so we had the plane to ourselves for some reason and then we all started getting all cuddly and such and then Major Organ comes out of the bathroom and was like "WAIT WHERES ESMEOLYVE?! SHES A FOX!" and we're all like "WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE?!" and then he jumps on us all and we all are like pushing him around and he starts crying and then it sort of goes blank and then it becomes like a sort of orgy (this is where it gets fucked up) and it's just all over the place and shit (I don't want to get too detailed on the orgy, but I wasn't too big a part in it, in my defense) then the pilot who turns out to be Kevin Barnes starts to stab us, he kills a few of us, then he starts singing Jacques Lamure and jumps out the plane door, and so we try to stop the few people he's stabbed's bleeding, and it's just a crazy time, and then a lot of us die, and then Christina smashes me in the head with a chair and I pass out, at this point I wake up and think I should seek therapy.
    Last edited by IAmAnEngine; 08-17-2009 at 09:04 AM.
    I envision a utopian society where everyone shuts their lips, does the Helen Keller and talks with their hips.

I envision a utopian society where everyone shuts their lips, does the Helen Keller and talks with their hips.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmAnEngine View Post
    HAH! Okay, well this is one fucked up one, and it's a little hazy being a few days from it's happening but it went something like this: You, me, Mimi_Merlot, Jane, Julie, Jdrawmeasheep, Christina_isn't_creative, drumsandfire, beeftown and between the bars were all hanging out in this really old squatter, and then we were like "lets get acid!" so we wander about and I think we were already high or something because we kept stumbling a lot, but anyway we find this airport and between the bars was like "I KNOW WE CAN FLY TO THIS PLACE I KNOW AND WE CAN GET IT!" and we all went on the plane, without any tickets or anything, and all sat down, and there were NO other passengers so we had the plane to ourselves for some reason and then we all started getting all cuddly and such and then Major Organ comes out of the bathroom and was like "WAIT WHERES ESMEOLYVE?! SHES A FOX!" and we're all like "WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET HERE?!" and then he jumps on us all and we all are like pushing him around and he starts crying and then it sort of goes blank and then it becomes like a sort of orgy (this is where it gets fucked up) and it's just all over the place and shit (I don't want to get too detailed on the orgy, but I wasn't too big a part in it, in my defense) then the pilot who turns out to be Kevin Barnes starts to stab us, he kills a few of us, then he starts singing Jacques Lamure and jumps out the plane door, and so we try to stop the few people he's stabbed's bleeding, and it's just a crazy time, and then a lot of us die, and then Christina smashes me in the head with a chair and I pass out, at this point I wake up and think I should seek therapy.
    wow. that's pretty weird man.

i think i had a dream where i was talking to akrylic love on here. and some other people....
    i want you on the kitchen table, public bathroom. on the dirty floor.

Quote Originally Posted by ufoinkushiro View Post
    mimi merlot saves the day again

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi_Merlot View Post
    i think i had a dream where i was talking to akrylic love on here. and some other people....
    I'm honored to be in this dream.
    ehhhhhh...

I'm honored that I wasn't in this dream. It's pretty cool though.

Man, don't you hate when that happens?

When Kevin Barnes breaks up an orgy, I mean.
    granted we're older but still it's a fucking orgy in a plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Akryllic Love View Post
    ehhhhhh...

I'm honored that I wasn't in this dream. It's pretty cool though.
    Sometimes the mind works in strange ways, maybe it was me protecting your 14 year old innocence from the orgy!

Sometimes the mind works in strange ways, maybe it was me protecting your 14 year old innocence from the orgy!
    That's what I figured! I was going to ask if you didn't mention me cause I was so young!

I've always wondered if when I dream up random people, are they people I have seen before but don't remember, or is my mind making new people?
    Jesus, George. It's a wonder I was ever born.
    www.myspace.com/professorfriends
    www.myspace.com/velmaspaghetti

I can't see why you'd protect his innocence and not the rest of ours... granted we're older but still it's a fucking orgy in a plane.
    And I was going to ask did you actually picture us all there or were we like our avatars.
    It was all via photos i've seen of you.

Page 14 of 107 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast