Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

more like poopfest
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

busted
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

Really sucks that it's done. Went to last years and saw some really great acts. But maybe this is an opportunity for them do different things with their time. And maybe someone else will make a new music festival worth going to. who knows!

well folks it's a few different things really. 1. it takes a huge amount of time to put it together and after 8 of them now that time means more and more to me. 2. the money is another issue as it's harder to book the bands we want and to keep ticket prices down and still be able to pay the smaller bands too. 3. this year had a bit of a late start as well. 4. i think everyone was wanting it to go in slightly different directions a bit. 5. i'll also say it wasn't as fulfilling as it was in previous years for me. all these things played into it stopping in the end. i have some great memories from years before, and i'm proud of most of what the festival was able to do, but it's a real good thing that it's over. mike

Aw man, I was gonna be able to go this year. oh well. Maybe it'll be under a different banner in the future and there'll be something similar.

Just read this today. Super sad to hear it. I love me some Popfest. Changed my life, if I could be a little cliche. But I'm glad it was there when it was and hopefully I'll see you all at other pop festivals!

too bad now I can't say to any of the band members, hey there sugar baby saw you twice at the pop show... and you know the rest
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

Quote Originally Posted by soniclovenoize View Post
    That's too bad, because I've always wanted to perform at the Athens PopFest.
    time couldn't buy you that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12