Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paypal

Default Paypal

Does Cloud accept Paypal? I sent them a payment for some CDs a while back but they haven't come yet. The status said 'completed' so I assumed that it was fine. But I don't know if they haven't goten my order or if the shipping just takes a while.

how long ago? Kelly's on tour with OTC right now so nothing's going to be shipped out until that's over.
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

Quote Originally Posted by one-headedboy View Post
    how long ago? Kelly's on tour with OTC right now so nothing's going to be shipped out until that's over.
    Aha! That must be why. It was about 3 or 4 weeks ago. But I asked her about shipping and she asked if I had sent the mail order, and I told her I did papyal but didn't hear anything. Thanks man!

I ordered the circulatory system lps and a shirt when they went up a couple weeks ago...I ours with paypal and both got to me within about a week

Oh wow. I always use paypal with cloud and usually it takes at least 3 weeks before I get my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by thedreamcomparison View Post
    I ordered the circulatory system lps and a shirt when they went up a couple weeks ago...I ours with paypal and both got to me within about a week
    Alright cool so Paypal works! Must be that Kelly is just touring.

If you're particularly anxious to get the stuff, most of Cloud's releases are available at their SC Distribution page - http://www.scdistribution.com/cat/sc...d%20Recordings

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSamson View Post
    Alright cool so Paypal works! Must be that Kelly is just touring.
    I've read on the forum that kelly is working the merchandise booth while they are on tour... DESPITE the fact that i couldn't find it at the FYF fest last night. it was way too dusty for me... good show though. I left right after they finished their set and I'm anxiously waiting in sf for the next.

SERIOUSLY you should email her because i'm 100% sure she would love to shoot you an email saying that you will get your stuff they were probably really overwhelmed planning the tour. I don't know her but I know they really appreciate their fans and don't want you to feel ignored or forgotten.

All set! Just got an email from her today.

so what did you order anyways?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast