Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by one-headedboy View Post
    two
    whoashitforrealz.

Oh dear god this is finally happening.

Thank you world.

i seriously had to stop and check to make sure today wasn't april fools day.

anyone care to speculate on what "home" is, i.e. do we know it under another name? what about "unborn?"

"here we are" is certainly "wood guitar" from hype city.
    Rectangle Creep - https://rectanglecreep.bandcamp.com/ don't be a square, get hip to the rectangle
    Dirtman - http://dirtman.awkwardcore.com/ indie-rock/pop 2007-present

Quote Originally Posted by one-headedboy View Post
    two
    ha!...you're so helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by thedreamcomparison View Post
    ha!...you're so helpful!
    I posted the link, didn't I?
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

the site is playing up lots but uh

YOUVE PASSED/WHERE YOULL FIND ME NOW
    Two early unreleased 4-track recordings, in some ways superior to the "Avery Island" versions.

whoa. i am creaming. can you imagine how much all this must have cost to press. then again, they will probably make it back tenfold.

i'd guess that this isn't going to be a limited edition/numbered release, and they'll probably be using the preorder to gauge how many they should have pressed initially? if it were a limited edition sort of thing, one would imagine they would post how many sets there would be somewhere on the site.

that said, if it is a limited release, i'm going to be wicked bummed since i probably will not be able to afford this until the end of september.

but either way, this is exciting and awesome.
    I stood singing on a high hilltop, so they could garland me with blossoms and leaves, and my voice could be heard far, far away.

Quote Originally Posted by ufoinkushiro View Post
    the site is playing up lots but uh

YOUVE PASSED/WHERE YOULL FIND ME NOW
    Two early unreleased 4-track recordings, in some ways superior to the "Avery Island" versions.

whoa. i am creaming. can you imagine how much all this must have cost to press. then again, they will probably make it back tenfold.
    only $85 though, for 2 LPs, 2 10"s, 2 7"s and 2 24x24 posters....it's a great deal, honestly (especially when you consider that this thing is only going to increase in value)

Hot shit. Don't think I'm gonna spend all the cash on that box set, but that drawing thing seems hella awesome.

Too bad it appears none of these songs are actually new material...

Quote Originally Posted by mgocze View Post
    i'd guess that this isn't going to be a limited edition/numbered release, and they'll probably be using the preorder to gauge how many they should have pressed initially? if it were a limited edition sort of thing, one would imagine they would post how many sets there would be somewhere on the site.

that said, if it is a limited release, i'm going to be wicked bummed since i probably will not be able to afford this until the end of september.

but either way, this is exciting and awesome.
    yeah, i'm hoping that it's not a limited edition thing. i'm sure they'd say "limited to [insert number here] sets" or something along those lines. as long as they are still there 14 days from now i'm all good

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast