Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by choci loni View Post
    hey everyone i'm new...so handle that as you will :whistle: Oh and the store is back up!
    haze!!!
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

LIES!!

i went there 5 seconds ago and it's weird and say the server was hacked, WTF?
    i want you on the kitchen table, public bathroom. on the dirty floor.

Quote Originally Posted by ufoinkushiro View Post
    mimi merlot saves the day again

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi_Merlot View Post
    LIES!!

i went there 5 seconds ago and it's weird and say the server was hacked, WTF?
    i think you went to elephant6.com instead of cloudrecordings.com. the cloud recordings store is back up, but the store is pseudo-closed while otc is out on tour and anything ordered between now and the 17th of june won't go out until the 18th of june. the elephant 6 store hasn't existed ever? i don't seem to recall elephant6.com ever having a webstore. perhaps i am mistaken.
    I stood singing on a high hilltop, so they could garland me with blossoms and leaves, and my voice could be heard far, far away.

no man, it was cloud recording and it was weird. but yeah it works now, haha.
    it was a black background and make a weird sound and was spinning and said cloud recordings has been hacked by some tiger something
    i want you on the kitchen table, public bathroom. on the dirty floor.

Quote Originally Posted by ufoinkushiro View Post
    mimi merlot saves the day again

hey do any of you know if there are any copies of side 3 still in the store??? I emailed kelly but thought maybe a fellow town hallah tried to order and got RE JECT ED! In that case I would want to know before getting rejected.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    hey do any of you know if there are any copies of side 3 still in the store??? I emailed kelly but thought maybe a fellow town hallah tried to order and got RE JECT ED! In that case I would want to know before getting rejected.
    are you afraid of rejection? don't live life in fear, my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by djey308 View Post
    are you afraid of rejection?
    yes... that is why it makes me all the braver.

Did you guys see the new drawings??? I just saw them now and that they are all sold how do people find out about them if they aren't using the forum???

Once I asked Jeff if he had a name for the 'race' of these people he always draws. He smiled and said that he does but that he was "sworn to secrecy."

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    Did you guys see the new drawings??? I just saw them now and that they are all sold how do people find out about them if they aren't using the forum???
    I just saw the after reading this!!! I wonder the same thing! People must check that website constantly. I'm curious how much they sold for.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast