Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Yeah, no shit. Also, don't order stuff from a home-based operation if speedy delivery and excellent customer service is really that important to you. Or, do it and cry about it on the internet. Your choice, I guess.
    Abel, you're not this dense. Are you just wanting to argue?

There's a big difference in expecting "speedy delivery and excellent customer service" and in expecting so much as at least a courtesy/explanatory email at some point in the 6 months that have silently passed since the order was placed.

Right, and if you don't get it, try again or bitch about it publicly.

i really hope you buy something somewhere online soon and it never shows up. no offense.

It's probably happened and I forgot about whatever i ordered. I buy things mainly to make an investment in the artist, to give them money for the art they've created, not to make an investment in property to fill a warehouse full of rare records. So it wouldn't impact me in the slightest, and I'm a very patient person.

It's probably happened and I forgot about whatever i ordered. I buy things mainly to make an investment in the artist, to give them money for the art they've created, not to make an investment in property to fill a warehouse full of rare records. So it wouldn't impact me in the slightest, and I'm a very patient person.
    wow give me a break. ok dude.

if you live in a world where money doesn't matter to you then that's awesome, good for you.

if i spend money on something it's generally money i shouldn't even be spending because i don't really have extra money to spend. so when i make purchases online or buy records it's important to me.

Low blow dude.

But honestly Kelly's been really apologetic and helpful. I know she has outside jobs so I figured the email responses might be a little delayed. I'm not gonna file a dispute, I was just wondering if anyone had the same problem. And I understand it's not a huge label, I wasn't expecting in a few days, just didn't think it would take 6 months, that's all.

Keep pestering them. These are people you're dealing with, as Beaple discovered in his thread about Polyvinyl.

Quote Originally Posted by thedreamcomparison View Post
    if you live in a world where money doesn't matter to you then that's awesome, good for you.
    Thank you.

Thank you.
    You're welcome. I actually sincerely mean that.

Keep pestering them. These are people you're dealing with, as Beaple discovered in his thread about Polyvinyl.
    Oh god, they're people? D: I may have bitten off more than I could chew here.

Also this wasn't meant to sound like a jerk, just a half assed humor attempt.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast