Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Whatever happened to having conversations with people? Why is everything answered by a URL nowadays?

I liked what julian did. everything he did. Cant wait to see music tapes/ otc in chicago!

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Whatever happened to having conversations with people? Why is everything answered by a URL nowadays?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Why+is+everythi...a+URL+nowadays

You're not doing that right.

i'm ready for holiday surprise 2012, or 2013.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

here's a somewhat relevant post.. i have audio from the lexington show i was at in 2008.. i don't remember where i got it from, so if it was one of you guys, sorry, i can't remember to give credit where credit is due..

i also added audio from after the end of the show i took from youtube.. it's where everyone followed robert and julian into the field singing "we will live forever and you know it's true" where jeff, scott and julian played The Fool and Engine by a camp lantern light.. by far the best fucking show i've ever seen and will remember it forever.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!rJNj0b7Z!ty7DPrV5x3runnt7o1fkaw

njoy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12