Thread: A dream I had.

Default A dream I had.

Last night I dreamt that my great grandma had a room in her house where Julian lived in when he was younger. He had this shelf filled with cassettes that I was going to take home to listen to. When I started looking at them his uncle came in and asked me what I was doing, when I explained to him that I wanted to borrow the tapes because I really liked Julian's music he said "I don't think Julian would like that very much." I was so crushed that I woke up immediately.

Default Photobucket

That is quite the bummer, but in real life I don't think Julian would feel that way or Uncle Harlan would say it so directly. I like the start of the dream though!
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

Quote Originally Posted by crappybassist96 View Post
    I'm sorry.

It's sad it turned out the way it did.

I'm always blown away when I hear music in my dreams. I walk around for weeks thinking about those songs that come from the slushy sleep-brain.
    Next door, a man who has decided to buy a car part by part
    excitedly unpacks a wheel and an ashtray.

I dreamed there was a troll monster living in the lake in the attic of the house where I grew up!
    Ce n'est pas une signature

Quote Originally Posted by willoughby
    you probably would have died by being hung upside down into an unbearable tank of unrequited love filled with little fish things (but not exactly fish) singing harmonically that Bright Eyes song where the plane crashes

Default Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Last night I dreamt that my great grandma had a room in her house where Julian lived in when he was younger. He had this shelf filled with cassettes that I was going to take home to listen to. When I started looking at them his uncle came in and asked me what I was doing, when I explained to him that I wanted to borrow the tapes because I really liked Julian's music he said "I don't think Julian would like that very much." I was so crushed that I woke up immediately.
    Julian's Grandma's house is around the block from my house. It's where 1st Symphony was recorded. It was such a strange surprise to see that address when I first bought the CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    I'm sorry.
    All good, I just couldn't resist.