Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York, New York, United States, 108424279189115, New York, New York
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abgcunited11 View Post
    fucking love slagmalsklubben
    Gotta love the European body hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnk View Post
    me too ! I'm gushing with glee. I'm shit*ing happy cakes. I'm tickling rabbits. I'm over the moon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnk View Post
    You snarky cunt.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDobalina View Post
    Sorry guys, sex is still above oM in my mind. I listened to oM this morning and I still need to get laid.
    Quote Originally Posted by crappybassist96 View Post
    Glitter boobs are nice and all,
    Quote Originally Posted by Player 1 View Post
    Just show him your tits.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    6,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneheadedgirl View Post
    Gotta love the European body hair.
    Wait until you get to Spain, Portugal or Italy.
    That being said, Americans are just as hairy as the rest of the world. We're all still animals.



    (could have posted the Neko Case song but I don't think there's a video for it)
    Last edited by I Rule The School; 02-06-2011 at 09:06 AM.
    The one and only of Montreal fan site --> http://www.thebootypatrol.com
    ~~..~~..~~..~~

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    beast coast
    Posts
    4,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Rule The School View Post
    That being said, Americans are just as hairy as the rest of the world.
    We shave it all off as a gift to the God of Israel.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York, New York, United States, 108424279189115, New York, New York
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Rule The School View Post
    Wait until you get to Spain, Portugal or Italy.
    That being said, Americans are just as hairy as the rest of the world. We're all still animals.

    At the nude beaches in Spain they stared at me for the remainders of my Brazilian. So sad that it's the opposite in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnk View Post
    me too ! I'm gushing with glee. I'm shit*ing happy cakes. I'm tickling rabbits. I'm over the moon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnk View Post
    You snarky cunt.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDobalina View Post
    Sorry guys, sex is still above oM in my mind. I listened to oM this morning and I still need to get laid.
    Quote Originally Posted by crappybassist96 View Post
    Glitter boobs are nice and all,
    Quote Originally Posted by Player 1 View Post
    Just show him your tits.

  5. #25
    whilst2 Guest

    Default

    blllllllueeeachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh wobble wobble wobble ~~~~

    And I really meant, so I mean why would they even say four of us when they could've just had about 11 of the free riders. Not that I was angry or distorted, just a bit in line, kept too much faith--i suppose. I had told Johnny not to go, but he was like, "sumit, the lemmings never want to capture the bitterness, they want you, bro." So I tell lil' Johnny "Sandy, you're a dead boy when you're 25. Legal balls, hell motherfucker, I'll kill you".

    Needless to say he's done. And me? I'm 26, ain't I? Dumb fuck.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whilst2 View Post
    blllllllueeeachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh wobble wobble wobble ~~~~
    That's Summit throwing up.

    The rest is bullshit typing in anger.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Posts
    3,454

    Default

    TMI


  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Surf City
    Posts
    437

    Default

    thanks, was tryin to figure it out.

  9. #29
    whilst2 Guest

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •