Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

when I first heard that I cried. I was practicing dance in my garage and wasn't exspecting it. Warmed my heart awwww.....

Quote Originally Posted by Akryllic Love View Post
    When you're ready to come back down
    I'll be waiting here
    All your friends will be around
    Promise I'll wait forever
    When I first heard that ^^^^^ I meant.

When you first read Akyrllic Love's post?

lol not that post itself but I was practicing something I can't remember but it was on and totaly caught my attention and I pretty much melted on the spot.

It made me feel loved so much. On the flip side... adore will's diction, sounds very forward sometimes like how one would talk to a baby. I love to mess around with that style. like... "very far away" and "sleepy sleepy sleepy company" "time for you to come and see" <--- thats pretty much my day by the way... walking around singing those things I feel terrible for my boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by one-headedboy View Post
    was trippin out to dusk last weekend and the green typewriters piece "when I need space, and lots of it . . . let the future come, let the future lingeerrrrrrr onnnnnnn" really fucking gets inside you oh my god
    heeeellll yeah drink it up drink drink it up. I love to trip and do nothing but... see i got this high degree of muscle memory. lol

Interesting point about the way Will pronounces things. The way he sings "hundreds of different aspects of the soul" absolutely kills me.

oh.... yeah, that is by far one of my favorite parts of that song too... hundreds of difff rent aaas pects of the soul. OOHH, Black Foltage itself is wonderfull for him. I have dance routines I put together (will post on youtube in near future) and I love to acent moves to the words, or little sounds going on.

but yes absolutly wonderfull, I wonder if its because he's from the south and they speek with a little accent you know.... over here in Califorina all my words sound like they are all together, When I sing i specifically think about an english accent, like super nanny, thats me though. but you know what else is great is "days to come (in photographs)" The chorus elevation... wait till your certain everything is allright, oh my god, or the why defeat yourself with every ... (ah) word you say... Talk about elevation drop was I just in an airplaine??? the "here we go... moving clo se er er" .... good stuff.

Thanks for your comment I'm at work and you totaly made my morning. I love love love to talk about music, even if I don't like it but in this case I love this kind. time to go get SPROKED on this tea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12