Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fuck shit stack

Default fuck shit stack

Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

Stuck in my head.

I just put some fuck on the wall, but when I took it down to put it in the glass bowl where the shit was, I ruined it.
    that's not real

Fantastic.

I made it halfway through, and then I just couldn't anymore.

I'm sorry.
    Last edited by Beaple; 07-27-2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: I'm so, so sorry.

Don't be sorry. Reggie watts takes a bit of getting used to. He's very avant garde. I still am not totally into what he does but I'm starting to get a feel for it. It's very surrealistic comedy and it's also very stream of conciousness style.
    that's not real

I could get used to him.

Quote Originally Posted by A Grotesque Animal View Post
    Don't be sorry. Reggie watts takes a bit of getting used to. He's very avant garde. I still am not totally into what he does but I'm starting to get a feel for it. It's very surrealistic comedy and it's also very stream of conciousness style.
    i think your taking this way to seriously

everything can be described too extensively to the point where you don't get it anymore.
    that's not real

Quote Originally Posted by A Grotesque Animal View Post
    everything can be described too extensively to the point where you don't get it anymore.
    No. You're confusing "Too extensively" with "not clearly enough".
    I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we’ve exchanged. Long after we are gone, our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit that the part of me that is going will very much miss the part of you that is staying.

-G'Kar
    "Objects In Motion" - Babylon 5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast