Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    i find this post unnecessarily negative myself (not un necessary) but that's just me. whats so bad if i want art solely because I'm a fan of the artist's work? I mean, i think its good that people are willing to shell out the cash for him and want to. i feel like having wills art is like having an artifact. the same can be said for his home made cds. i have the silver one and I've listen to it a lot but its not in my top 5 albums played. i solely bought that because will made it. and I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of his work. I would buy anything in the world he was selling, **except for that one time i met him at a show (and got his AUTOGRAPH!!! AHH!) and he really smelled like liquor. I was NOT buying that.
    Exactly. I want his art because I think it's really cool!

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSamson View Post
    Exactly. I want his art because I think it's really cool!
    i had a dream last night i saw one a girl had, it was like, bound in brown material and it had a lock on the front! lol pretty cool.

Hahahaha nice! Man I wish I had some of his original art.

More like Will Cullen Hartbook #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Yes, that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Mug.

I've got a small drawing (size of postcard) by him that I am willing to sell for what I paid for it $40 or best offer cause desperate for bill money this month. I bought it a few years ago off cloudrecordings. It appears to be crayon based. Comes in a frame.

For some reason it wont let me post an image here but if interested, shoot me an email below and I send you a picture of it.

grantgrisamore@gmail.com

Also have an extra set of the sold out Signal Morning Deluxe LP - Full album plus the handmade deluxe LP with homemade sleeves - $40 plus $5 shipping which is about what I paid for it, I think.
    Last edited by ggrisamore; 10-03-2011 at 01:28 PM.

Upload the image to photobucket or something, then give the link to the image.

Quote Originally Posted by ggrisamore View Post
    I've got a small drawing (size of postcard) by him that I am willing to sell for what I paid for it $40 or best offer cause desperate for bill money this month. I bought it a few years ago off cloudrecordings. It appears to be crayon based. Comes in a frame.

For some reason it wont let me post an image here but if interested, shoot me an email below and I send you a picture of it.

grantgrisamore@gmail.com
    Just did!

bump. here's hoping i knock something loose since there's an exhibition of will's art in the near future..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast