Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Here you go: http://www.mergerecords.com/stroke/

It's 99 cents, don't be a cheap scumfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate of Latitude View Post
    If anyone could upload and post an MP3 of this song I would thoroughly appreciate it.
    What are you gonna do for us?

"She's my mother's sitster's girl"
    All those dainty and dirty emotions just go away and fade out one their own.

this song is pretty weak, I think. I'm listening to it for the first time in about a year and now I remember why.

I'm not saying it's bad or whatever, but it's nothing spectacular.

(I'm talking about Jeff's cover)
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

It's just a lo-fi cover. He changes up the melody a bit and plays it in a different key. No, it's not amazing. It's only decent because he recorded something, and because he at least played it and sang it well for his standards.

I know. Iw as really just reflecting on the fact that it was so hyped up before it was released, ya know?
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

Right. But Jeff wasn't really a recording genius or anything, not on his own. Robert pretty much turned Jeff's raw musical instincts into enjoyable listening experiences. Although Jeff's field recordings are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by abel View Post
    i guess there's one thing you can say for sure: He's not a sell out. That's probably what he's going for.
    The GLEE special of NMH!

Quote Originally Posted by Prisanthem View Post
    The GLEE special of NMH!
    In the Aeroplane Over the Glee...........

I'm going to go slit my wrists now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234