Default Secret to long life lies in your 'name'

The first letter of your name could indicate how long you would live,say researchers.
    The study, led by academics at Wayne State University in Detroit, America revealed that people whose first name begins with A live longer by 10 years those whose initial is D.
    They claim it stems from school grades, where A spells success and D failure. People whose name starts with D are more likely to have low self-esteem, which is linked to cancer and other illnesses.
    They had shorter lives than those whose names began with E to Z. “This study suggests names have more of an impact than we’ve ever given them credit for,” the Daily Star quoted Dr David Holmes, from Manchester Metropolitan University, as saying.

You're not even trying! You could at least try to figure out how to fit this into a section where it seems like it would make sense! You need to try harder!!

And no, I will NOT be your valentine!

How about the fact that it's about initials, and The Late B. P. Helium has two of them? B ain't perfect but it will get you places.

Well I'd say that's a bit of a stretch, but I suppose you're right. I didn't catch that connection, I'm too fucking stupid.

But Bryan isn't merely a B, he's at least a B+!
    %*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-
    Hope is the feeling we have that the feeling we have is not permanent.

is this why we still have people named agnes?