Bob Dylan (many hats)
    Lynda Barry (cartoonist)
    Keith Haring (painter)
    Woody Allen (film maker)
    Wes Anderson (film maker)
    Christopher Guest (film maker)
    SCTV Cast (comedians)
    William Blake (many hats)

These are artists that came to mind this morning. There are so many more that will come to mind later.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

lovey love,

bunny

Lori Howe Now Brown Cow Guest

Default ART EH?

did you know anna nicole smith paints pictures? yes. they are as terrible as they sound. just thought id share that funny bit.

MC etchers art is kinda cool...... and Jesus was the ultimate carpenter!

where are all the thimble circus fans?

Mark Ryden
    Burning Artist Co-op
    J.D. Salinger
    Chaim Potok
    Many others i couldn't possibly name

[Edited on 5-7-2003 by pepe]

i like my friend kory's artwork.
    do you like it too?

http://www.passivesmarcasm.com/geniusatoms/art.html

ninemalicmolds Guest

that guys art blows my mind away, also he is
    a real lokker if you know what i say'n
    tho it looks like he never updates his page
    he probable doesn't e-mail you enough either

dolemites_sister Guest

I just missed the last time I read this post several months ago that Bunny mentioned SCTV...

My husband and I are huge fans!!! We have some on videotape that we watch quite often...

I love that show!
    j

evaluate that cause.

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. When it comes to opinions, though, there's a difference between the majority wow gold, of people and celebrities like actors, athletes, and rock stars. If you're an average person, only your family and friends care about your opinion. If you’re famous, the whole world listens, or so it seems sometimes. Is this the way if should be? I don't think so.   We shouldn't pay attention to famous people's opinions just because of who they are. Being a famous basketball player doesn't make someone an expert on environmental issues. However, that basketball player has a better opportunity to be heard than most wow gold, people do. If that player feels very strongly about an issue, he can use his fame to draw attention to it and get other people involved. That way they can saw attention and needed dollars to that issue.   People who are rich put their money behind a cause. In the same way, famous people are using their most valuable asset. In their case, it's not money. It's their name recognition. Should people pay attention to what they think just because of who maple story powerleveling, they are? I don’t think so. I also don't think we should discount what they think just because of who they are. They have a right to their opinion. If their name draws people to that cause, all the better for the cause.   I think too often we categories people and try to keep them in their place. maple story powerleveling, Celebrities have brains and should be allowed to use them. When they're advocating a cause, their opinion should be just one of many factors we use to evaluate that cause.Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. When maple story powerleveling,it comes to opinions, though, there's a difference between the majority of people and celebrities like actors, athletes, and rock stars. If you're an average person, only your family and friends care about your opinion. If you’re famous, the whole world listens, or so it seems sometimes. Is this the way if should be? I don't think so.   We shouldn't pay attention to famous people's opinions just because of who they are. Being a famous basketball player doesn't make someone an expert on environmental issues. However, that basketball player has a better opportunity to be heard than most people do. If that player feels very strongly about an issue, he can use his fame to draw attention to it and get other people involved. That way they can saw attention and needed dollars to that issue.   People who are rich put their money behind a cause. In the same way, famous people are using their most valuable asset. In their case, it's not money. It's their name recognition. Should people pay attention to what they think just because of who they are? I don’t think so. I also don't think we should discount what they think just because of who they are. They have a right to their opinion. If their name draws people to that cause, all the better for the cause.   I think too often we categories people and try to keep them in their place. Celebrities have brains and should be allowed to use them. When they're advocating a cause, their opinion should be just one of many factors we use to evaluate that cause.

W. Cullen Hart. look him up.