Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodly View Post
    But now that you bring it up, I wouldn't make music if my fans were demanding big fucking babies who couldn't go a decade without something new, like you.
    I, for one, demand a big fucking baby.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Crooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,310

    Default

    A fucking baby or a fucking baby?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    86

    Default

    A BIG fucking baby.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajurfhas View Post
    I, for one, demand a big fucking baby.
    Jeff wont give you a baby! Fuck! I explained it in my first post. Learn to read, you fucking moron. This is why Jeff isn't making music. To many people wishing to be impregnated.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    5,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodly View Post
    Jeff wont give you a baby! Fuck! I explained it in my first post. Learn to read, you fucking moron. This is why Jeff isn't making music. To many people wishing to be impregnated.
    I don't see the problem. As long as the babies are all filled with angels.
    I envision a utopian society where everyone shuts their lips, does the Helen Keller and talks with their hips.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAnEngine View Post
    I don't see the problem. As long as the babies are all filled with angels.
    Jeff gets sore.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodly View Post
    Jeff wont give you a baby! Fuck! I explained it in my first post. Learn to read, you fucking moron. This is why Jeff isn't making music. To many people wishing to be impregnated.
    Are you serious? There's no sarcasm button.
    It was a play on bad grammar, not an actual response to what was being said.
    Sorry if you got that the first time.
    Last edited by ajurfhas; 07-11-2009 at 10:43 PM.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajurfhas View Post
    Are you serious? There's no sarcasm button.
    It was a play on bad grammar, not an actual response to what was being said.
    Sorry if you got that the first time.
    There is a sarcasm button, I just didn't use it. I wish Harnk was here to see this. Then he'd know how to properly respond to sarcasm he was unsure of.

  9. #29

    Default Letter 2

    Oh Jeff,

    Incarnating into a body is not a choice which is so easily reneged! Without help from "above" how is it possible to leave it? While every cut and bruise desires to bring us closer to our pain, the sound of Truth heals and frees us from suffering.

    Help us - us incarnated in bodies, us living in dreams - to be free. Not free from sin as the murderous church claims to offer, but freedom from Darkness. Free from the hologram illusion that we take for Reality. The parasite tries to kill the host but the parasite will not live much longer. The Light will survive.

    The Light will destroy Darkness, the Usurper, and heal the entirety of Creation.

    Seeking Eternal Justice,
    Marco

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoChirinos View Post
    Oh Jeff,

    Incarnating into a body is not a choice which is so easily reneged! Without help from "above" how is it possible to leave it? While every cut and bruise desires to bring us closer to our pain, the sound of Truth heals and frees us from suffering.

    Help us - us incarnated in bodies, us living in dreams - to be free. Not free from sin as the murderous church claims to offer, but freedom from Darkness. Free from the hologram illusion that we take for Reality. The parasite tries to kill the host but the parasite will not live much longer. The Light will survive.

    The Light will destroy Darkness, the Usurper, and heal the entirety of Creation.

    Seeking Eternal Justice,
    Marco
    So... I can still eat people, right?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •