Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: T-shirts?

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Franklin, MA
    Posts
    2,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soniclovenoize View Post
    Yeah, I got one of those, the blue Holiday Surprise shirt and the red Orboting Circus shirt.
    I want those! Where can I get em? Im guessing I had to go to the holiday surprise tour to get one, but hopefully theres some for sale (as for the orbiting circus)

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    8,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSamson View Post
    I want those! Where can I get em? Im guessing I had to go to the holiday surprise tour to get one, but hopefully theres some for sale (as for the orbiting circus)
    Yeah, that's where I got em. I'm sure you'll be able to buy the shirts on either www.orangetwin.com or www.cloudrecordings.com But I'm sure Julian will tour again soon and you can get them there... Also, his label is Merge, so possibly they'd have shirts there on their website?

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Franklin, MA
    Posts
    2,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soniclovenoize View Post
    Yeah, that's where I got em. I'm sure you'll be able to buy the shirts on either www.orangetwin.com or www.cloudrecordings.com But I'm sure Julian will tour again soon and you can get them there... Also, his label is Merge, so possibly they'd have shirts there on their website?
    Aw man:P And thank ya! I just checked Merge and Orange Twin and they didnt have anything. Cloud Recordings is cloused because of the tour. Also, is the Orbiting human circus sight not working or is it purposely just the one picture of Lullabies at Bedside?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    8,636

    Default

    Probably on purpose. Check out www.oliviatremorcontrol.com It just popped up one day in 2005, and has stayed like that ever since!

    Cloud usually has the E6 logo shirts and shirts for their artists (Circulatory System, OTC, bla bla bla) and probably the Holiday Surprise shirt itself.

    Orange Twin, I just bought a NMH shirt from them.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Franklin, MA
    Posts
    2,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soniclovenoize View Post
    Probably on purpose. Check out www.oliviatremorcontrol.com It just popped up one day in 2005, and has stayed like that ever since!

    Cloud usually has the E6 logo shirts and shirts for their artists (Circulatory System, OTC, bla bla bla) and probably the Holiday Surprise shirt itself.

    Orange Twin, I just bought a NMH shirt from them.
    Ill check cloud tomorrow when it reopens. And same here! its for my bday but i accidentally opened the package. Woops. Which one did you get?

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Franklin, MA
    Posts
    2,492

    Default

    Go hang a salami. Im a lasagna hog. alright then hahahaha!

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    8,636

    Default

    Um, the black one, with the "maggots"

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Franklin, MA
    Posts
    2,492

    Default

    Same here. I had no idea what it looked like because the picture never showed up. Now that Ive seen it, I love it!

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    6,129

    Default

    I emailed Kelly and she said they should have more shirts up after the 18th, when they are done touring. super happy!!
    i want you on the kitchen table, public bathroom. on the dirty floor.

    Quote Originally Posted by ufoinkushiro View Post
    mimi merlot saves the day again

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    6,129

    Default

    has anyone ordered anything lately? I ordered the green OTC shirt a few weeks ago and haven't received any info on if it's shipped or what. I sent an email but I haven't received a reply yet. just wondering f you guys know what the deal is or if it just takes a while?

    also does anyone know if they will restock the E6 shirts any time soon cause I need a new one in a large
    i want you on the kitchen table, public bathroom. on the dirty floor.

    Quote Originally Posted by ufoinkushiro View Post
    mimi merlot saves the day again

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •