Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: T-shirts?

YO, a little help from the new tour merch guy, here is the American Apparel size chart: http://www.americanapparel.net/sizin...hart=mu.shirts

All new and recent shirts are on AA model 2001 (standard), unless noted. Always note that AA shirts run on the thinner size, and they are not "pre-shrunk". They are going to lose about an inch at the bottom. The best advice I can give is to compare to other American Apparel shirts you've bought. If you've never bought an AA shirt, think of it like the opposite of Concerse All-Stars, go one size up!

Also, a little side note for win someone's heart, if you ever buy a shirt that is the wrong size... look for someone cute that it would fit. you might get a date, or even smooch outta it.

I ordered an XS. I'm hoping it fits alright.

Mine came today. Definitely not extra small. Once it gets washed, I bet it'll be a perfect (loose t-shirt) fit.

Is there an ETA on th E6 shirts at Cloudrec.com? I need a new one; it seems very unliekly my ex is gonna give me back my shirt (even though she was like "I really like that Neutral Milk Hotel song... Grass something...?").

Quote Originally Posted by twoheadedgirl View Post
    Mine came today. Definitely not extra small. Once it gets washed, I bet it'll be a perfect (loose t-shirt) fit.
    Oh, I also forgot to mention that it was covered in cat hair straight out of the padded envelope.

Quote Originally Posted by soniclovenoize View Post
    Is there an ETA on th E6 shirts at Cloudrec.com? I need a new one; it seems very unliekly my ex is gonna give me back my shirt (even though she was like "I really like that Neutral Milk Hotel song... Grass something...?").
    LMAO. SLAP THAT HO.

It took me about a week to get mine.

oooh come on cloud gimmie gimmie GIMMEH! i've been going shirtless since october as a sign of solidarity and an effort to build anticipation for these shirts!!!!!!! its not cold anymore but whatever who cares so what, i need a shirt or else i'll get sunburned. get on that ball and makem shirts come to me!

jesus i've had too much coffee

Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

Yeah, I got one of those, the blue Holiday Surprise shirt and the red Orboting Circus shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi_Merlot View Post
    so i just got refunded....
    i only hope this means the e6 website will be up soon because i really want an e6 t-shirt!!!!
    same here man!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast