Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: T-shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi_Merlot View Post
    has anyone ordered anything lately? I ordered the green OTC shirt a few weeks ago and haven't received any info on if it's shipped or what. I sent an email but I haven't received a reply yet. just wondering f you guys know what the deal is or if it just takes a while?

also does anyone know if they will restock the E6 shirts any time soon cause I need a new one in a large
    they take a little bit in replying, and i believe john is in charge of the actual shipping, kelly manages orders ? i bought otc vinyl a few months ago and it did take awhile, mainly cos they've been busy with things
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    I was high when I was posting last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi_Merlot View Post
    I sent an email but I haven't received a reply yet. just wondering f you guys know what the deal is or if it just takes a while?
    Just be patient. E6 related stuff is notorious for taking a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by spiffy_kimbean View Post
    Just be patient. E6 related stuff is notorious for taking a little while.
    Lol literally everything. And then it just comes out of nowhere.

Sorry guys. Slow orders are my fault. I work full-time (not at Cloud!) so I sometimes can't get to the post office in a timely manner. You can always email me if you need an order sent right away. I'll try harder to get things mailed out faster. Thanks for being patient.

orange twin is now selling elephant 6 shirts, too, in red, green and blue (though they are out of most sizes in green, but cloud seems to have green shirts in stock).
    I stood singing on a high hilltop, so they could garland me with blossoms and leaves, and my voice could be heard far, far away.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456