Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tour?

twig Guest

Default Tour?

So I saw one show listed on the Merge Website..Did anyone who went to it get the feeling there was going to be any tour?? I was Super Fortunate to have The Music Tapes and 8-Track Gorilla play the farm I was living at in 2000..It was and amazing evening of music and fellowship!! I really hope they do the housing fielding capsules again..I'm noticing as I'm listening to the stream off Merge they played some of these songs..You don't forget great music like this!!

Greeting from the North
    Leif Erickson

Various people have told me the tour is pretty much booked, with some sweet surprises coming too!!

oh please come to Chicago. so many people i want to see always seem to skip over Chicago....

I'll be seeing them at CMJ, i cant wait

me too!
    haven't seen you here in a while!

Quote Originally Posted by wheretreesgo View Post
    oh please come to Chicago. so many people i want to see always seem to skip over Chicago....
    i'm banking on chicago too. i've heard that they will be making a stop there, but can't confirm anything yet.

You'll be at CMJ? If so we definitely need to meet up. (I check in every couple of days and just post sarcastic comments to myself.)

haha, very wise idea with the "posting".. and yup, i'll be there. a lot of the panels look really interesting too. i'm excited

im excited for Mixing in the Box, The Keys to Driving a Cost Effective Recording, Sponsorship: A Futuristic Music Industry Strategy, and The Stinging Reach of the RIAA: Don't Taze Me Bro, Vinyl Boomerang or Vinyl Hype?, plus all of the tech panels.

i soo hope they come close to northwest Arkansas cuz i couldn't go to Athens
    Neutral Milk Hotel Changed my life =O

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast