Page 1328 of 1328 FirstFirst ... 328828122812781318132613271328
Results 13,271 to 13,277 of 13277

Quote Originally Posted by funeralpudding View Post
    Alright, first off, I wasn't registered here when Hissing Fauna leaked, so I really don't know - did the leak link get posted here?

Hope the band doesn't mind this, but gotta figure you peeps are going to get this one way or the other, so:

http://rapidshare.com/files/13671842...2008_.zip.html

All in all, I gotta admit: it's a masterpiece
    Hey this link is down can someone please reupload? Thanks.

@steropenguin I repo’d that on my insta story.

I've come to appreciate White Is Relic/Irrealis Mood (though it's nowhere near the best), but it still infuriates me to this day what a lazy fucking abortion of a record Innocence Reaches was. As soon as "It's Different for Girls" ends and "Gratuitous Abysses" starts, I just well up with anger over how he just threw a bunch of Aureate Gloom leftovers in with his club/EDM experiments. Biggest misstep in the discography.

Just had to get that out of my system. I heard "Paranoiac Intervals/Body Dysmorphia" in a tequila bar the other day and turned into a total fanboy around my coworkers.

WIR/IM is fucking sweet and i listened to it way more than IR. grew on me so much. though there are a couple tracks on IR i like a lot such as Trashed Exes
    seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    I've come to appreciate White Is Relic/Irrealis Mood (though it's nowhere near the best), but it still infuriates me to this day what a lazy fucking abortion of a record Innocence Reaches was. As soon as "It's Different for Girls" ends and "Gratuitous Abysses" starts, I just well up with anger over how he just threw a bunch of Aureate Gloom leftovers in with his club/EDM experiments. Biggest misstep in the discography.

Just had to get that out of my system. I heard "Paranoiac Intervals/Body Dysmorphia" in a tequila bar the other day and turned into a total fanboy around my coworkers.
    agreed on all of this, down to the tequila bar

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post

I basically agree - and never did I feel so far removed from the songs. I literally could not place myself into any one song. Not that that is a requirement - but there is a human element that has been erasing itself slowly over the last 4 years or so.

There's something very admirable and cool about how prolific Kevin is as an artist, but I would be very interested to hear if he recorded a bunch of songs over a few years and instead of releasing them all he selected the best ones and released them as an album. He's been working the same way for long it'd be cool to see him switch it up.