Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vinyl Reissues

Default Vinyl Reissues

So what's the deal? Why aren't a ton of albums able to be found on vinyl? Isn't there enough interest? Hell, dusk and Black Foliage are getting reissues.

Are you searching online? Maybe they're scarce online, but my local record store has always had a bunch of of Montreal records lying around..
    Last edited by Hopscotch; 08-05-2008 at 07:28 PM. Reason: spelling!

I for one would like to own the Cherry Peel, Satanic Panic and Sunlandic Twins LPs. But I've a shortage of money.

Edit: Also Satanic Twins

i also would love to own those three on vinyl.

I have Satanic Panic. I can find Sunlandic, Cherry Peel, and several others fairly easily. However, the ones I want, Coquelicot, the Gay Parade, and the Early Four Track Recordings either never came out on vinyl or are $50+ on ebay.

My record store has nothing pre Satanic Panic, and I don't think anything is in print anyway besides that stuff.

My friend has both Sunlandic and Satanic on vinyl. The former has a beautiful etching by David Barnes on the 4th side.

All of of Montreal's full-lengths that have been issued on vinyl be mine It took a lot of time and effort, but I got them all, now I'm working on the 7"s.
    Si se puedo! - Obama '08

Quote Originally Posted by Dihnekis View Post
    I have Satanic Panic. I can find Sunlandic, Cherry Peel, and several others fairly easily. However, the ones I want, Coquelicot, the Gay Parade, and the Early Four Track Recordings either never came out on vinyl or are $50+ on ebay.

My record store has nothing pre Satanic Panic, and I don't think anything is in print anyway besides that stuff.
    4 tracks never came out on vinyl.

I have major organ, coquelicot, gay parade (w/ 7"), bedside drama, aldhil's arboretum, horse and elephant, sunlandic twins and gladiator nightstick on vinyl.
    I have a bunch of other 7"s too.

You might still be able to find Aldhil's from Track & Field in the UK. That's where I got mine.

If anyone has the Jonathan Whiskey 7", I want that.

I've got Satanic Panic in the Attic and Satanic Twins on vinyl. Satanic Twins isn't really anything great. A couple of good remixes, but... not really

The cool part about satanic twins is the vinyl. there is a brown one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast