Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Kevin Barnes on Wikipedia

I don't know how long this has been up, at the bottom it says it's been modified August 1st, so it may have actually been created then. I think it's about time Kevin got his own Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Barnes
    There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron056 View Post
    I don't know how long this has been up, at the bottom it says it's been modified August 1st, so it may have actually been created then. I think it's about time Kevin got his own Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Barnes
    I did it!
    Not the whole page, I just expanded it.
    I'd like to know who had labeled him LGBT artist.

Was he really born in Ohio? He grew up in Michigan and spent some of his high school years in Florida so it sounds like he moved around a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by cirrocumulus View Post
    Was he really born in Ohio? He grew up in Michigan and spent some of his high school years in Florida so it sounds like he moved around a lot.
    That was already written, and I got confirmation from Chuck. So yeah, Rocky River it is. Then Mentor, oh, then Grosse Pointe Park (if I remember rightly), Mi, and then Palm Beach Gardens (if I remember rightly again), Fla, and then out of high schools, too many places to mention.

I just saw that yesterday. Nice. :c)

The last.fm bio is quite amusing whoever wrote it:

Founding and Core member of Elephant 6 band of Montreal.

Kevin Barnes was born in Rocky River, Ohio to butch parents. He was raised in an innocuous and sanitary environment where plants flourished and young minds developed escapism abilities. He was educated vicariously through his more scholastically ambitious friends and though he never attended classes at a university he has received multiple parking tickets from the prestigious University of Georgia campus police. His hobbies include rain stick breaking, confessing sins to unplugged televisions, and pretending to be asleep while driving.
    Stereo Penguin
    ()

all our tough little dreams, you know they're still possible, and this goes directly to you
    last.fm
    song i wrote

Default Jamey deserves to be on wiki too.

I'm also planning on doing James Husband's wiki page, because right now it's a dead link... So anyone with any kind of relevant information is welcome to mail me.
    So far my stub goes "James Husband is of Montreal's Jamey Huggins' side project."

Quote Originally Posted by I Rule The School View Post
    I'd like to know who had labeled him LGBT artist.
    it never occurred to me that he was an LGBT artist, but it totally makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by quixoticgoat View Post
    it never occurred to me that he was an LGBT artist, but it totally makes sense.
    So you would say it was a valild link?
    I know that was a discussion on this forum a long long while ago and I don't want to start it again, but I just don't think he belongs there. He's not Rufus Wainwright or Boy George. Or whoever. You get my point. Admittedly Georgie Fruit belongs to that category, but not Kevin Barnes himself. Oh i don't know. Let's have a poll... Ha. You can't have polls on that forum. Damn. So raise your hand if you think the link to LGBT artists should be up again...

Lettuce, Garnish, Bacon, Tomato?

Mmmmmmmm.
    "And the song goes: Cunty, cunty, quim twat!"

Quote Originally Posted by graham View Post
    Lettuce, Garnish, Bacon, Tomato?

Mmmmmmmm.
    You're a funny guy!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast