Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default David & Kevin performing in Athens - July 10th

Yeah. Title says it all...
    Just got confirmation that David & Kevin, and possibly Nina (depending on whether someone's here to take care of leafling or not...) have worked on some kind of skit(s) and that they will performing as the opening act of fire Zuave's gig at Flicker. They may come up with crazy shit during the fire Zuave performance too, but it's best kept a secret at this point.
    Some "other guy" is involved too, but Chuck (K & D's cousin) forgot the guy's name. If the guy in question is reading this, I deeply apologize on fire Zuave's behalf.
    Anyway. If you happen to be in Athens, or know someone who is, or whatever, pass the message on.
    As usual, I'll end this post by urging you to check out either reverbnation.com/firezuave or myspace.com/firezuave and show some love to these guys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRE ZUAVE TOUR DATES (more info on above-mentioned sites):
    July 2nd - Jupiter, fla
    July 3rd - Charlottesville, Va
    July 4th - Eastlake, Oh + Jesse Bryson
    July 5th - Lakewood, Oh + Jesse Bryson
    July 6th - Withe Lake, Mi.
    July 8th - New York.
    July 10th - Athens, Ga. + Kevin & David Barnes
    July 11th - Jacksonville, Fla.

Quote Originally Posted by I Rule The School View Post
    Yeah. Title says it all...
    Just got confirmation that David & Kevin, and possibly Nina (depending on whether someone's here to take care of leafling or not...) have worked on some kind of skit(s) and that they will performing as the opening act of fire Zuave's gig at Flicker. They may come up with crazy shit during the fire Zuave performance too, but it's best kept a secret at this point.
    Some "other guy" is involved too, but Chuck (K & D's cousin) forgot the guy's name. If the guy in question is reading this, I deeply apologize on fire Zuave's behalf.
    Anyway. If you happen to be in Athens, or know someone who is, or whatever, pass the message on.
    As usual, I'll end this post by urging you to check out either reverbnation.com/firezuave or myspace.com/firezuave and show some love to these guys.

oh dear, did you just refer to kevin barnes' child as 'leafling" because if you did i'm going to puke in your knapsack.

Quote Originally Posted by Harnk View Post
    oh dear, did you just refer to kevin barnes' child as 'leafling" because if you did i'm going to puke in your knapsack.
    Be my guest, Harnky-darling.

"disney herpes is a comedy act about 3 skeletal aliens at a press conference featuring dave and kevin barnes and josh skinner."

thats excellent

A Pollinaire Rave is back!

Disney Herpes
    Kevin Barnes, David Barnes and John Skinner performing a comedic, part-improv "press conference for a group of skeletal aliens who are famous." The routine will introduce the Barnes' cousin's band, Fire Zuave, and is stylistically like the "Marx Brothers meets The Man Who Fell to Earth."

9pm, Flicker, Athens.

So? Did anybody go?

dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfbeat View Post
    So? Did anybody go?

dwarf
    More importantly, is there pictures/video?!

Quote Originally Posted by m.t. View Post
    is stylistically like the "Marx Brothers meets The Man Who Fell to Earth."
    that sounds spectacular!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by graham View Post
    Is IRTS in fZ? Everything's very first-person perspective.
    I'm not "in" the band. But Chuck is nice enough to say I "am" the band!
    Seriously, I'm just doing stuff for them - tangible stuff like online advertizing and creating the press kit and sending stuff out to labels and papers and blogs and shit, and helping them out whichever way I can (which isn't much but I'm trapped on the other side of the big pond...) I don't know how that happened, actuallly. I'd say my area of expertise definitely is moral support.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast