Default cloud recordings orders...?

I ordered a e6 tee from the cloud web site well over a few weeks ago and it still isn't here... Anybody else having the same problem?

yes. but it's not considered a problem... just a lack of patience on our part.

...and it sure makes driving the 8 miles to the post office a lot more fun!

Quote Originally Posted by eggcup View Post
    yes. but it's not considered a problem... just a lack of patience on our part.
    no i didn;t mean it like that sorry >< just wondering if their just back ordered or if something got shipped wrong thats all ...

could be. But it always arrives. At some point. Just try to forget about it, and when it shows up, it'll be a really excellent surprise. This is how clouds works.
    don't talk to a man named Green Eyes...he will fuck you over!!! -- lucyisabanana

Quote Originally Posted by plex View Post
    no i didn;t mean it like that sorry >< just wondering if their just back ordered or if something got shipped wrong thats all ...
    no problem. I'm waiting on two drawings myself...i even drove to the po just in case they were there...but no. dang. I waited months for the book of wch drawings. was worth the wait.