Default Cloud Recordings

So I got my order in from Cloud Recordings today causing immense joy. I purchased an E6 shirt, a Circulatory System shirt, and The Singles and Beyond Collection LP. The shirts are great, in fact I'm wearing my Circulatory System one to the OM show tonight. Unfortunately I just out on the record and it is warped, like a few others have reported. It isn't horrible or anything, but it is enough to make it skip each revolution, basically ruining the record. I am going to e-mail Cloud Recordings and ask for a replacement, which I am sure they will do because they are an awesome label, but just figured I would share my tale. Also, if you plan on ordering this record from them ever, I would ask them to open it and make sure its up to snuff before shipping it because a shipment usually take 3-4 weeks to get to you. I will still definitely by from them in the future, just to clarify, this is by no means meant to be a rant about them

ooh i dont think i've checked mine yet. i will now.

Actually, I just adjusted the weight on my tonearm and it fixed the problem completely. Maybe Cloud Recordings has telepathic powers. No one piss them off then.