PDA

View Full Version : 2nd symphony credits

jlaird
01-09-2007, 10:21 PM
This question is of no importance, but what are Julian's, Will's, and Jeff's credits for this album, the writing on the back of the pictures I've seen is too small for me to decipher. Thanks!

lou2ser
01-09-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by jlaird
This question is of no importance, but what are Julian's, Will's, and Jeff's credits for this album, the writing on the back of the pictures I've seen is too small for me to decipher. Thanks!

From the back cover
Featuring the voice of Brian Dewam

Text and Music by Julian Koster who made cassette? and sound effects, and played the singing saw, bowed banjo (conjuring the ghosts of orchestra players from countries? past who stroll nostalgically? about the room), Organs, Bass, and field recorder.

Eric Harris played and ????? apon his amazing homemade Magic Tape Organ!

Robby Cucchiaro played horns!

W. Cullen Hart, Jeff Mangum, and Jolciz? A Dahl who contributed additional composite? and sounds?

Jeremy Barnes played a lovely xylophone part.

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone help with the words followed by a ?

el topo
01-10-2007, 07:57 AM
A MUSIC TAPES STORY ALBUM featuring the voice of BRIAN DEWAM text and music by JULIAN KOSTER who made (??) and sound effects, and played the singing saw, bowed banjos (conjuring the ghosts of orchestra players from centuries past who stroll nostalgically about the farm), organs, bass, and field recorder. ERIC HARRIS played and solo'd upon his amazing home-made Magic Tape Organ!

The rest of your question marks I can't figure out either...it's pretty tiny.

Those who wish to help can see a scan here:
http://www.opticalatlas.com/musictapes2nd2.html

[Edited on 1-10-0707 by el topo]

Aqualad
01-10-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by el topo
A MUSIC TAPES STORY ALBUM featuring the voice of BRIAN DEWAM text and music by JULIAN KOSTER who made (concresto?) and sound effects, and played the singing saw, bowed banjos (conjuring the ghosts of orcehstra players from centuries past who stroll nostalgically about the farm), organs, bass, and field recorder. ERIC HARRIS played and solo'd upon his amazing home-made Magic Tape Organ!

maybe