PDA

View Full Version : At what store?

Apple (in Stereo)
10-04-2003, 07:08 AM
Whitc shop over the internett got the most of E6 records?
Here in Norway there is very few shops that got Elephant 6 gruops (accept nmh apples in setereo etc), so I woundered where I should look for records over the internett? I have allready bought som e records at orange twin, so I'm aware of that shop.

typewriters
10-05-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Apple (in Stereo)
Whitc shop over the internett got the most of E6 records?
Here in Norway there is very few shops that got Elephant 6 gruops (accept nmh apples in setereo etc), so I woundered where I should look for records over the internett? I have allready bought som e records at orange twin, so I'm aware of that shop.

alright. best place ever?

OPALMUSIC.COM

its based in the UK and has everything you'll ever want. Black Foliage 2xLP? got it. OTC's the opera house 2x7"? got it. bunch of of montreal, minders, gerbils, and sooooo much more.

also try:

goodrecords.com
pennyblackmusic.com
parasol.com
tonevendor.com

perfectbrokenmirror
10-09-2003, 03:31 PM
GrossDaddy,

Reckless is amazing!! I finally found the ben folds five lp that I have been dying to have.

c.s.

perfectbrokenmirror
10-13-2003, 06:00 PM
The phone is just weird. Sometimes I would rather make the trip than call because something interesting seems to happen on the way to that place.

I don't usually like using the phone to call stores.

c.s.

William
10-13-2003, 06:08 PM
I buy everything either directly from the record labels website, from Amazon.com, or from local record stores.

perfectbrokenmirror
10-15-2003, 11:15 AM
I would order from amazon but finding vinyl is difficult. They do have vinyl but all the good stuff is out of stock or something. But I do agree with William, I usually try to order directly from the band or from their record label.

c.s.

Apple (in Stereo)
10-16-2003, 05:06 PM
How about the Black Swan Network CD'es? Were can I get those?

William
10-17-2003, 05:53 PM
They are Out Of Print. So they would be harder to get, unless you find somewhere to buy them used.

Apple (in Stereo)
10-17-2003, 06:01 PM
Hmm... do yu think they will make some new in the future?

typewriters
10-18-2003, 10:21 AM
i dont think there are any plans to re-release "the late music". however....cloud recordings are gonna put out a BSN 3" cd-r which i guess has the songs from their 7" on hhbtm.

acrobat
10-18-2003, 09:58 PM

it is said that the Black Swan Network Tour EP might be re-released with the OTC reissues. seems likely.

typewriters
10-19-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by acrobat

it is said that the Black Swan Network Tour EP might be re-released with the OTC reissues. seems likely.

the cd copy of that shows up on ebay all the time and goes for nothing.
i had to spend $31 for my copy on lp.

perfectbrokenmirror
10-19-2003, 11:52 AM
look on the bright side: you have it on vinyl. therefore if ever in a pinch you could probably sell it and make a profit.

c.s.

typewriters
10-19-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by perfectbrokenmirror
look on the bright side: you have it on vinyl. therefore if ever in a pinch you could probably sell it and make a profit.

c.s.
ive noticed a decline in OTC vinyl on ebay. i just won california demise for $18 when it went for $68 the week before.

laresh
10-27-2003, 08:36 AM
Look ing forward to the release of Athens GA Inside Out on DVD with loads of extra features including Dexter footage and current day interviews. comes out November 11th 2003.