PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts

That Other God
10-01-2003, 08:51 PM
I want some Olivia Tremor Control shirts, I want them sold from orangetwin.com, and I dont care who owns the name or the fact that the band has broken up.

Also I want all of orangetwin.com's shirts restocked in small sizes! I can't be seen in a medium Late B.P. Helium shirt! Elf Power and Gerbils small shirts too!

And where's my Of Montreal shirt?

See my goal is to wear a shirt (in size small) of a different E6 band everyday throughout the week. And I demand that this goal be met!!!

please?

Who can make this dream a reality?!?

[Edited on 10-2-2003 by That Other God]

typewriters
10-01-2003, 09:23 PM
well here is what i was thinking. im gonna to scan in the E6 logo so its high in resolution (probably take it off the secret square LP its the biggest ive seen) and screen some shirts of it. i saw a picture of someone a long time ago in an E6 shirt...but i'll screen some myself. anyone else interested? i'll give it a whirl. ive screened many shirts in my time.

That Other God
10-01-2003, 10:37 PM
assuming E6 and friends wouldn't sue us, setting up a simple cafepress shope wouldn't be hard at all. but then again all cafepress makes is basically plain white shirts, which is kinda boring.

channelfan
10-01-2003, 11:33 PM
theres one on the back of the nmh holland 1945 single poster that's large.

henrikhhh
10-02-2003, 02:32 AM
i'd want one!

typewriters
10-02-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by channelfan
theres one on the back of the nmh holland 1945 single poster that's large.
ah i see. i dont own that one but is it white (or black) background? i need something with the contrast. if you have it, could you scan it in for me? pleeeeeeeeaseeeee

typewriters
10-02-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by That Other God
assuming E6 and friends wouldn't sue us, setting up a simple cafepress shope wouldn't be hard at all. but then again all cafepress makes is basically plain white shirts, which is kinda boring.
i think me making a DIY shirt of their record logo is the least of their concerns. i hate when bands are uptight about people doing stuff like that. its not like i'd make a profit off of it. hey if i get a good copy of the logo anyone want me to screen it? i'd just need $2 for a shirt. and it wont be a crappy white undershirt.

channelfan
10-02-2003, 10:27 AM
typewriters:

i don't know if it will fit on my scanner but i can try. it's black on white background.

also i actually have a transparancy of the logo, wouldn't that be all you need to screen it?

typewriters
10-02-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by channelfan
typewriters:

i don't know if it will fit on my scanner but i can try. it's black on white background.

also i actually have a transparancy of the logo, wouldn't that be all you need to screen it?
man that'd be awesome if i could get that transparency. it might just be easier to put a white piece of paper behind it and scan it. i'd like it to be fairly large. that would be so awesome. thanks

William
10-02-2003, 11:09 AM
In this picture (http://www.orangetwin.com/img/jeff_ostrich_sm.jpg) Jeff Mangum is wearing what appears to be an Elephant 6 logo t-shirt. (bigger version of the picture: http://www.orangetwin.com/img/jeff_ostrich_lg.jpg)

It would be very cool if Elephant 6 t-shirts were being sold.

typewriters
10-02-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by William
In this picture (http://www.orangetwin.com/img/jeff_ostrich_sm.jpg) Jeff Mangum is wearing what appears to be an Elephant 6 logo t-shirt. (bigger version of the picture: http://www.orangetwin.com/img/jeff_ostrich_lg.jpg)

looks great. thats the size i want. I WILL MAKE THEM

jared
10-02-2003, 11:57 AM
I want one too if you get it all worked out.
thanks,
Jared

typewriters
10-02-2003, 12:04 PM
ill go ahead and post when i get the screen setup. which reminds me i need to go buy more emulsion.

channelfan
10-02-2003, 02:09 PM
(jeff picture) yeah those are the shirts that they sold a few years ago, all different colors. i still have one but it doesn't really fit. to tell the truth i'm surprised they haven't made more of those and sold them on orange twin. i guess maybe they're just not wanting to push the 'logo' any more.

typewriters:
just let me know what you need me to do. i can send the transparancy or scan it.

typewriters
10-02-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by channelfantypewriters:
just let me know what you need me to do. i can send the transparancy or scan it.
weird, it didn't put my post up the first time. ok lets see.
just scan the transparency and send it to: timessquared@msn.com please try and keep the resolution high and print size acurate. thank you so much and if everything else comes out fine if people want one all i'll ask for is $2 ppd (for t-shirts). ok

typewriters
10-02-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Half-Handed
I've seen someone wearing an E6 t-shirt once, but she told me she got it from Kindercore a couple of years ago. A few years ago I considered trying to print some.

If anyone does this, and is prepared to ship one over to the UK and be reimbursed, you'll have a friend for life. If I had a sister you could marry her.
no prob man. i can do it.

henrikhhh
10-03-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by typewritersthank you so much and if everything else comes out fine if people want one all i'll ask for is $2 ppd (for t-shirts). ok

ooh. ooh. i want one

perfectbrokenmirror
10-03-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by William

they were selling the last batch of E6 shirts on ebay some months ago along with the last of the otc shirts. I was extremely happy that I managed to get one and in a small.

i agree that the shirts at orangetwin need to be restocked. SMALLER SIZES FOR SMALL PEOPLE PLEASE!

c.s.

channelfan
10-03-2003, 11:55 PM
typewriters:

i cant find that transperancy! i've kept it for like 4 or 5 years and 4 moves and now i don't remember where it's at. i will keep looking.

Shawn
10-04-2003, 01:32 PM
Shangri-La Records in Memphis used to carry some. Maybe they still do...

Best,
Shawn

typewriters
10-05-2003, 08:41 PM
channelfan:

fuck! oh well. if you could atleast scan one in i suppose it would be fine. it will be not till november that i'd start screening them. im currently starting to screen posters for the Summer Hymns show here (if anyone wants one i'll make em one i just need cost of shipping)

Sick Starlight
10-05-2003, 09:08 PM
Im very much interested in an elephant 6 shirt, though with those printed ones the picture always fades.

Sick Starlight
10-18-2003, 02:24 PM
any word on those shirts?

typewriters
10-19-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Sick Starlight
im waiting on the logo. hahaha
plus im busy with the summer hymns posters.

laresh
10-27-2003, 08:37 AM
Look ing forward to the release of Athens GA Inside Out on DVD with loads of extra features including Dexter footage and current day interviews. comes out November 11th 2003.

ak
11-15-2003, 09:32 PM
Any luck getting the logo, or finding some time to try printing the shirts? I take a look around for E6 shirts every once in a while, and right now, you seem to be our one and only hope.........(seems like lots of folks would be interested if you get the chance to get around to it.................)

Thanks,
-- ak

Originally posted by typewriters

Originally posted by Sick Starlight
im waiting on the logo. hahaha
plus im busy with the summer hymns posters.