PDA

View Full Version : a game

opopopo
09-02-2003, 10:08 AM
so theres this silly website called lost in translation (http://home.cwru.edu/cgi-bin/multibabel) which translates things back and forth between a bunch of language, and spits it back out as jibberish.

i put lyrics to some elephant six songs in there, and now youre going to try to guess what song it is. ready? ill start with an easy one...

And in the first place violentemente of the image he tore the external part of this to the well-being inside in the men and the man of the suspension, that one that kissed disowned fished, of flied, of gives it inoperative and if I to mean the arms in the winch of him they is regulated, I believed the red color to him of the rotation of the operation the guancie of the mine of the alcohol and uncannyness surrounded, of poichè the relative language begun to speak

Freakboy
09-02-2003, 10:42 AM
it's jeff's brain!

William
09-02-2003, 12:24 PM
I've been using it all the time now.

[Edited on 9-3-2003 by William]

William
09-02-2003, 12:35 PM
And if to break, we to us are inspecções previous of the place our God
of the miracle, where Santo is the certain game, if we to examine
fragments of the crystal that our God of the miracle is a place, until
that one you do not take care of the rest of your life

[Edited on 9-3-2003 by William]

Giantmoons
09-04-2003, 06:36 AM
Two headed boy part 2, I think.

Anyway, a non NMH one:

I see a blue fold by lake, which I hear a new age, there to be carried
a new direction into the way that we see mysteriously our lives, in
order to be, very much, which changes a forming of the way for the
spring, which, I see that a new initial is day that I believe an
arrangement of the new uncertainty, there a new place, which we can
take under the sheets, under the trees is, but, until we leave, on the
whole one, all everything is, which we notice

bedbug
09-04-2003, 08:43 AM
Is it "A New Day" by OTC?

Here we go:
It, thought that it never the phase (find) the whole thing inward, which would say you to truth? it something, which frequently good you do not find, is forgotten not those the imbeciles sky, if you do not wait your lives, because, we observe the myth this evening, which would like to rise over these buildings for a certain paradies forgotten? who would like to rise over its chemistry? this evening? climb with a tree and follow you stars

ladylamentingonalawnchair
09-04-2003, 05:10 PM
That's Inside Blasts by the Circ Syst.

nervesandgel
09-04-2003, 05:30 PM
i thought this one would be too simple, but it got pretty lost in translation

how much box by much hour takes more care of the period of the care taken from one, if you decrease/go in the later reduction is ready, everything is its friends here around, promises to me that it takes always well-taken care of from

ladylamentingonalawnchair
09-12-2003, 08:55 AM
I'm stumped! Can someone help out?

nervesandgel
09-12-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by nervesandgel

how much box by much hour takes more care of the period of the care taken from one, if you decrease/go in the later reduction is ready, everything is its friends here around, promises to me that it takes always well-taken care of from

hint: its from dusk at cubist castle

acrobat
09-13-2003, 03:39 AM

hint: its from dusk at cubist castle

hey! Isn't that the last "Green Typewriters" track?

nervesandgel
09-13-2003, 03:13 PM
score!!!!

i like how, "how much longer can i wait" turns into "how much box by hour takes"

acrobat
09-14-2003, 07:58 PM
kickass ;)