PDA

View Full Version : Nancy O.

henrikhhh
09-01-2003, 03:00 AM
I'm trying to find out who some people are, probably somehow related to the collective..

In my copy of the Everything Is 7" (the superlimited color-xerox-sleeve one on cher doll, that's only available in 50 copies) there's this postcard from the Belfair State Park, WA, and it reads:

'Dear Chris. Here's the NMH 7" as requested, just got it back from the plant yesterday. New Hip Clown Rag in Sept. I hope. Glad you liked it! Have a nice rest of the summer. Nancy O.'

I take for granted that Nancy O is Nancy Ostrand of Cher Doll Records, but who could this Chris be? Just some random E6-fan who happened to get a copy of this, or a friend of Jeffs, or...?

I do this for fun (:

William
09-01-2003, 08:44 AM
They were auctioning that limited edition 7" on eBay...It was $51 dollars..I would have bought if I had enough money...

but anyway...I don't know who Chris is ;)

henrikhhh
09-01-2003, 03:56 PM
Ah, crap! It doesn't matter really. I'm just bored..

henrikhhh
09-01-2003, 04:05 PM
Well okay, more depressed than bored. Trying to get other things to think about, so I do all these little useless things for no reason (well, no other reason than getting other things to think about). I'm in the shitter 'cause the bird I like has moved from town, and even if she hadn't I wouldn't have been allowed to see her.. Plus, it's autumn and getting cold again. And so on...

henrikhhh
09-01-2003, 04:48 PM
Heatwaves aren't too much fun either, no.. But it's the same here. We've had practically mediterranean climate for a long while, and now it's all cold all of a sudden.. Oh why can't it be somewhere in between ;)

These are definitely not things I should discuss on an online forum, since friends of mine could perhaps read here, but what the hell..
The reason I can't see her is because her best friend apparently used to be in love with me, which apparently gives her the right to get pissed at "the girl I like" if she even comes near me. She can't accept the fact that we like eachother, and so forth..

henrikhhh
09-01-2003, 04:51 PM
Hey, how'd this turn in to a thread about love & depression all of a sudden?