PDA

View Full Version : the lasted grandaddy ablum "sumday"

nervesandgel
08-09-2003, 02:09 AM
i just got this album recently
its funny cause my good friend loves grandaddy and tried to turn me on to them with software slump, and although i liked it, i never loved it. there were about 3 songs i thought were great and the rest was okay
but he did not like sumday at all, well for the past week (the first time i heard it was last friday) its all i've listened to. i think its an amazing album and i can't put anything else on
anyone else think this album is amazing, or do you just think its okay? just curious

friend
08-09-2003, 03:36 PM
i need to hear this. i heard that all along the western freeway is classic as well.

Andy McAllister
08-10-2003, 02:58 AM
i am a huge grandaddy fan, and i love the new album. but, i just think the past albums are better. that'd not to say the new album is bad, because it is incredible, but i just like the older ones that much. anyway, those are my thoughts.

perfectbrokenmirror
08-11-2003, 12:58 PM
i have to say that I really enjoy Sumday and Under the Western Freeway

c.s.

opopopo
08-11-2003, 09:34 PM
i give sumday two bigtoes up

pepe
08-22-2003, 01:16 PM
I love sumday. I also love Software Slump, which in the long run I think is by far their best album, i also have under the western freeway and concrete dunes, which are both must haves for fans of the daddy. The thing about Sumday is it has all of those short catchy songs that you can't help but listen to over and over again. Try software Slump with some headphones on and it will blow your mind. I feel the same about M. Wards new ablum!!!