PDA

View Full Version : complete 7" collection for sale to e6 community

BigBlackSmoke
06-26-2005, 11:22 AM
why are you selling these?

brerbarnowl
06-26-2005, 03:16 PM
yeah, no kidding. if it's a moving sale, it's not like a few 7 inches take up much space! those records & the songs upon them are wonderful, worth far more than a measly 15 dollars, and you're a freak for selling them.

[Edited on 6-26-2005 by brerbarnowl]

boyindrag
06-26-2005, 03:33 PM
i wish i could by them. but i have those songs on the computer, and i won't pay $15 for them, sure they are prety rare records but $15??

lou2ser
06-26-2005, 06:09 PM
As the person who enabled you to have them on the computer (i ripped them) I suggest anyone who is a Music Tapes fan buy them. Yes, you may have the music, but owning the vinyl enables you to see the pop-up art and the posters that are included in the releases.

boyindrag, I ripped those songs so people would be encourged to buy the music. If everyone followed your train of thought (don't buy what they download) all of our favorite bands would be in trouble.

I think William is a fool for selling these, but they are worth more than $15.

[Edited on 6-27-2005 by lou2ser]

boyindrag
06-27-2005, 02:28 AM
thank you lou2ser for ripping them, so everyone could listen to the music, even those who can't afford to buy records. i don't have anny income this summer, don't have anny money at all.. so $15 sound like a lot of money to me. i know it's not really a lot of money and i think william could get more than $15 for them. as i said, i wish i could by them, but i can't.. im sure someone will.