PDA

View Full Version : ipod...for sean

perfectbrokenmirror
07-20-2003, 08:17 PM
sean,
i was at your site and noticed your entries about your ipod and how you are disappointed that it doesn't have an fm transmitter. i was just at macworld in nyc and the ipods do have fm transmitters. they cost about 25$ and plug into the top. very nifty. just thought i would let you know, unless you already knew. so now you can fully appreciate the power of mac ;)

c.s.

kylevh
07-20-2003, 08:52 PM
http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/itrip/

this, the griffin itrip, is by far the nicest ipod fm transmitter.

seandavidson
07-20-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by perfectbrokenmirror
sean,
i was at your site and noticed your entries about your ipod and how you are disappointed that it doesn't have an fm transmitter. i was just at macworld in nyc and the ipods do have fm transmitters. they cost about 25$ and plug into the top. very nifty. just thought i would let you know, unless you already knew. so now you can fully appreciate the power of mac ;)

c.s.

The one thing I am looking into is a direct link into my car stereo. I just have to do a little more research on it. It will give me much better results since I drive from my house to LA for work (45 miles).

Also are you a Mac user also? I love them, I have been using them for a while, but it was always my second computer until recently it became my main. I am looking into getting an iBook also.

Sean

[Edited on 7-21-2003 by seandavidson]

perfectbrokenmirror
07-21-2003, 12:29 PM
i will soon become a mac user and my mother will remain a pc person. i'm switching to mac because they are better for graphic design and art stuff in general. i'm hoping to get a powerbook for my birthday....hoping...

ah yes it was the griffin people. i was at their booth. actually my friend's dad designed their logo and he colored it.

c.s.