PDA

View Full Version : julian's whereabouts

buck_tempo
07-16-2003, 01:14 PM
does anyone have an update on julian's whereabouts? last i heard he was in new york working on his movie but he hasn't posted since the board started moving.

are there any plans to release the second imaginary symphony?

can i still write him at his new york address or care of his grandmother's house in athens?

are any studios interested in his movie?

ladylamentingonalawnchair
07-16-2003, 01:17 PM
I believe he's still in New York. It was so nice when he posted here all the time...

friend
07-16-2003, 09:14 PM
i saw him in brooklyn in april. he was still living there then and finishing up a project. the movie i assume. hey suzanne! i'm in seattle. it's good.

charlie duckworth
07-19-2003, 01:33 PM
julian is very much in new york. he doesnt have access to internet very often and on the brief ocassions he does he only has enough time to read his new emails and respond to one or two of them. as far as contact, email is the best bet (altho it may take forever, which i mean almost literally, to receive a response due to the above) because his grandmother moved so the new york address in nomad is sortof void (as far as reaching music tapes goes anyway)
there are ideas for the story albums "official" release but nothing is in the works. music tapes for clouds and tornados however is getting closer and closer to completion, really only the fussy little details remain... which will be sorted thru and tended to with great patience. and as far as studio interest goes, there is interest but we will all just have to cross our fingers and hope there will be offers too!