PDA

View Full Version : back from marbles tour #1

marbles
03-24-2005, 07:17 AM
what's up you guys?

just got back from the first leg of my marbles tour, opening for clem snide-- really enjoyed meeting some of you-- some of you were not so enjoyable-- just joking : ) you were all lovely

my new marbles record EXPO comes out in like a week or something-- hope you all like it-- it is extremely poppy and sounds pretty good considering i recorded most of it in my living room-- of course having mark linett mix it with me didn't hurt-- except financially! no i'm joking again, it was totally worth it! i have never been so happy with a finished album of mine, usually a few months after finishing a record i can't ever listen to it again i have so many regrets

also i talked to my friend w. cullen hart and we decided to post a couple of old recordings we did together up on the gmail account-- "mercury mother" which we stayed up all night in ruston around 1990 and recorded on LSD, and "flight of the paper carnival" which was recorded in denver about the time of pyramid landing

okay that's it, take care everyone--

love
robert schneider

Salman
03-24-2005, 08:12 AM
That sounds awesome Robert. Can't wait to hear those tunes.
And if you can, try to hit up Canada on your next tour.

Harnk
03-24-2005, 09:50 AM
Hey Robert. It was nice meeting you in Brooklyn. You're a nice guy.

I just hope you did'nt do the fake guitar solo bits with your acoustic for your evening gig...as jovial and carefree as it seemed at the afternoon cafe gig. :P

Harnk (Andrew)

Brien
03-25-2005, 03:06 AM
did these go up yet? because someone's oveused the gmail acct. again.

thelatebphelium
03-25-2005, 10:40 AM
"i saw holly holding shingles with her fingers
waving rings and blowing tingles walking
past the window"

-- mercury mother

JohnRHaupert
03-26-2005, 03:44 PM
I gotta hear those songs Rob, what account are they under?

Salman
03-27-2005, 10:11 AM
www.gmail.com

username: e6files
password: majororgan

The song(s) aren't up yet though.