PDA

View Full Version : denver on july 4th and the 6th

nervesandgel
06-18-2003, 01:34 PM
i have no idea if anyone on this board lives in denver or not but.... if you do heres some fun info the the 4th of july weekend, and i'm just copying and pasting from the email i sent:

i'm playing on the fourth of july with 6 other bands. all the bands that are playing are great and its gonna be an amazing show! also i think i'm dj-ing that sunday at 60 south, its not quite confirmed but i'll update about that later, here's the info for the show.

july 4th party at lost lake warehouse -2921 walnut street - denver - info: 303-831-6473 (or my number is 720-560-3010)

band line up:
the navy girls
daniel tiger
may riots
nervesandgel
the maybellines
friends forever
the dinnermints

plus dj - jason heller

info: since theres 7 bands and what not, we're gonna have to start the festivities pretty early. the party starts at 6:00 p.m., with a barbeque and general goofing around, and the first band is gonna take the stage at exactly 7:30 p.m. - don't miss our by coming late! get there early, and rock th enight away with us.

the party is FREE, but bring something to grill if you want to take part in the bbq - and as always bring your own booze.

directions:
from capitol hill: take braodway north to walnut street. turn right and keep going until you pass 29th. we're on the left, through the gate of the complex.

from i-25 take the park ave./38th st exit, go towards downtown. take a left on market street. market will turn into walnut street when it crosses broadway, so just keep going until you pass 29th st. we're on th eleft, through the gate of the complex.

JOHNNY

friend
06-19-2003, 07:11 AM
i can't make it jonny, but that sounds like an awesome time. how's recording going?